Questions about Anticipation and Shadow blades

Once we have the Anticipation talent is it best to ONLY use 5 CP finishers? how is Anticipation a DPS increase for rogues? Also when you pop shadow blades and your getting 5 CP on targets like crazy. Is it best to wait for your envenom buff to wear out while SB is up? or keep clipping envenom until SB runs out?

Yes only 5 CP finishers, anticipation is a pretty large increase. Don't wait for envenom to fall off, just clip it. The goal of shadow blades is to get as many envenoms as you possible can during the duration of it.

Anticipation is a sort of indirect dps increase, it can make managing 100% rupture and >70% envenom easier, by 'pooling' CPs when rupture is about to drop, so you can rupture and straight away envenom, keeping your envenom rolling.

It also just means we can always use 5 cp finishers, which is just a straight dps and energy return increase. I also use anticipation to stack 10 cps in a execute phase bloodlust shadowblades burn, spam them dispatches to 10 and double envenom. Shoot up the meters in that last phase

Should have mentioned that I spam to 10 cps with dispatch in execute/shadow blades to cram as many dispatches as I can in to the envenom period.
    Last edited by SilkDath; 2013-06-13 at 04:51 AM.

Sounds pretty crazy. Going to try that on reg heroics and see how it handles :P Thanks for the help guys!