Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I have to wonder if they will see a decrease in the amount of gays as a result, I suppose that'll prove whether its natural or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    I have to wonder if they will see a decrease in the amount of gays as a result, I suppose that'll prove whether its natural or not.
    Would you tell a government that is passing anti-homosexual legislation that you were gay? It will prove nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquilesmagno View Post
    We need that law here in America.
    Haha, you're so funny. Except you're not.

Don't be bigoted it won't get you any friends or respect.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 11:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    They won't, people who are gay just won't be open about it. Plain and simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is actually so mind boggling I can't even process it. I heard about it several hours ago and just can't even understand how it could be passed at all, let alone unanimously.

*mind explosion*

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilesmagno View Post
    We need that law here in America.
    Not sure if serious, but a lot of people on MMOC feel this way I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    This is actually so mind boggling I can't even process it. I heard about it several hours ago and just can't even understand how it could be passed at all, let alone unanimously.

*mind explosion*
    I'm willing to bet the people who opposed it knew they weren't going to win their vote, so rather than draw unwanted attention to themselves they voted for the bill.

Deleted
    I'm not surprised, Russia have always been harsh on gays, government and citizens. Also who are we to say this is wrong?

It shouldn't be that surprising to be honest. I don't have to deal with this law so I couldn't careless about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Interesting. If I ever take a vacation to Russia, I only have to buy a one way ticket. To get home, all I have to do is walk into a school and yell that gay people exist. Free trip home via deportation.
    I think I would do this as well. It would be rather interesting to see what actually happens.
    Last edited by anveena; 2013-06-13 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    I didn't realize Russia was so religiously extreme, or at least the government. Are they afraid to stand against something? Unanimous? Damn. Keep that repression up, Russia.
    I dont think religion is the reason why this law was passed. Russia isnt very religious but is getting more religious after communism ended and stopped suppressing religion. The reason they passed an anti-gay law is because the country is very male dominant and gay people disrupt that gender based power system.

This just in: Law passes that has 0 chance of successfully being enforced.

a really really close russian friend of mine told me about this earlier today. we were both like "dafuq?"

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    I didn't realize Russia was so religiously extreme, or at least the government. Are they afraid to stand against something? Unanimous? Damn. Keep that repression up, Russia.
    Russia has always been about Russians making moar Russian babies so Russia stays strong. Gay people threaten that nationalistic sense of duty to one's country since they can't procreate through "natural" means.

Russia is overrun by gayers this is why they need this law. There are so many gay people in Russia that this is the only option to keep them under control.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    I am bisexual, born in Russia, I just can't express what I feel after reading this.
    Even though I moved to Czech Republic, these news make me wanna kill myself. No one will even notice me disappearing, I do not even exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Russia is overrun by gayers this is why they need this law. There are so many gay people in Russia that this is the only option to keep them under control.
    not sure if serious

Quote Originally Posted by Trolden View Post
    I am bisexual, born in Russia, I just can't express what I feel after reading this.
    Even though I moved to Czech Republic, these news make me wanna kill myself. No one will even notice me disappearing, I do not even exist!
    Don't let the hateful/superstitious/frightened ones get you down.

/hug

Hahaha, them crazy russians!
    Seriously, I take everything they do (From the heavily redundant to the semi-important) with laughter. They do whatever the fuck they want, and screw the rest of the world. They have no tact, true, but they are very honest... "Yes, we sell weapons to random militias. So what? up your's"

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 03:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    The old hiding your head under the sand trick wont make gay people go away, I think.
    In fact, so many men bowed over, heads underground, butt upwards, may attract more gay people.

Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    The old hiding your head under the sand trick wont make gay people go away, I think.
    In fact, so many men bowed over, heads underground, butt upwards, may attract more gay people.
    haha, you are killing me.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    I dont think religion is the reason why this law was passed. Russia isnt very religious but is getting more religious after communism ended and stopped suppressing religion. The reason they passed an anti-gay law is because the country is very male dominant and gay people disrupt that gender based power system.
    russia is very religious. over 40% being russian orthodox alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    Damn Sweden people you make it harder and harder to like you everyday.
    Well if it's any consolation I'm not exactly serious. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    "foreigners could be arrested and immediately deported" I'll take my chances.
    "Could be" this is russia you might disappear.