0 0%
  • No (Arab World and Israel)

2 0.63%
  • No (Other)

16 5.05%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    No...?
    You go back far enough and I think all of us have a mix of race/ethnicity somewhere along the line.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Yes, I do.

While I don't mind most races (yaya, I can't see why one can't be racist if they are not vocal about it), I do believe that a NATION should consist of racially similar people. The fact that it does not work that way in todays' world doesn't bother me, but had I had the power in 20th century, I would of made it different!
    Can you explain why you believe that?

No, but immigration should be much tighter in Europe.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    No, not really. While there will always be some aspects of other cultures, I appreciate the many POSITIVE things that they bring. Not to mention that there are other cultures I like more than my own. I'll just leave it at that.

Well, that and it would be damn boring if there were only white chicks out there. I tend to find them the most attractive, but half-anything else tends to also be rather attractive. /thinkingwithsecondbrain

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    absolutely not, but i think my country should stop assimilating every freaking guy found on a boat in the middle of mediterranean

btw in europe there are plenty of different races

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post

Race? That's very 1960's. It's about time we realize that us humans are all reskins of the very same model.
    Actually that's quite far away from the truth, and quite ignorant as well. I hate (not really) to not be politically correct but that's why they're called "human races". There's a reason you're not seeing white athletes on the 100 dash races and why Japan and Korea are so technologically advanced.

I don't believe in racial segregation, but if you're coming to my country, i'd rather you keep your racial heritage and i keep mine, seems fair that way. This point of view is identical to what the middle east and Asian territories hold true, before any progressive starts crying. And look at this this way: how can you celebrate diversity when you've got none left?
    Last edited by Srg56; 2013-06-13 at 09:50 AM.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Deleted
    No.

/10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    I take no care to races, but I have one rule that I would love if people would follow.

If you've been denied to live in the country, leave, please just go. Many countries pay for people who has been denied many years after. I don't mind the race of people, but it's shit how some countries go in the end. Too many people who does not wish to do their part when they come into a new country, and even taking demands. Read an article about a group of muslims complaining that a country uses their flag too much. You are guests still, you live with what your country does unless you can help make it better. You do not take demands to something that was a normal thing.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Don't give a stuff what race my neighbours are so long as they can speak the language and obey our laws, and don't try to apply their customs / beliefs to us.

Nah i don't have a problem with people migrating to Denmark or the rest of europe for that matter.

I think it's funny how people could vote yes for America. The indigenous people of the territory now established as the United States, make up such a small portion of the populace. If you're anything other than 100% native american and you think your race should be the only one allowed, then my friends, in my opinion you have issues.

Everyone on here is racist in some way or another and anyone who says "No, I am not" then you are just lying to us and yourself.
    That being said "No" is my answer to the one race thing. One reason the US is so strong is because we have a little of everything. However, if you are to come and live in the US then you need to go through the legal route AND know how to speak god damned English...I should NOT have to know spanish to get around in the US...fuck that...learn the language, obey the rules, dont try and change us to suit YOUR needs, or you can stay the fuck out. YOU need to reform your shit to OUR ways since you wanna live HERE, not the other way around...if you dont like it then stay in your 3rd world country...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Everyone on here is racist in some way or another and anyone who says "No, I am not" then you are just lying to us and yourself.
    That being said "No" is my answer to the one race thing. One reason the US is so strong is because we have a little of everything. However, if you are to come and live in the US then you need to go through the legal route AND know how to speak god damned English...I should NOT have to know spanish to get around in the US...fuck that...learn the language, obey the rules, dont try and change us to suit YOUR needs, or you can stay the fuck out. YOU need to reform your shit to OUR ways since you wanna live HERE, not the other way around...if you dont like it then stay in your 3rd world country...
    Yet another arrogant guy who tries to cover his insecurities by accusing everyone of being "a little racist in some way or another". The "stay in your 3rd world country" part had me in tears. Do you really think that anyone who wants to move to America comes from a 3rd world country? I live in a 2nd world country, and I'd rather live here than in America.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-06-13 at 10:05 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone on here is racist in some way or another
    Lets all sing along

Everyone's a racist in their own way,
    Everyone's got hatred they can spew

No?

He is basically somewhat right (about the quoted part) though i reckon. We all have a bit of darkness in many ways, every time we see middle eastern kid making trouble in a bus and think "you are the kind giving nice middle easterners a bad name" it is a little bit racist. The question is more what we do with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I have both Native American and European heritage, should one half of my body tell the other half to gtfo?
    Unless you were born in 2 countries at the same time it's pretty obvious. I doubt the OP meant race in the literal meaning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutley true. Because for example the passengers of the Mayflower asked for asyl, learned the native american tongue, and blended in with the native american society, their rules and laws...

Deleted
    I don't have a problem with a low number of other races living in my country or in Europe in general, but I do feel it's a problem when these minority races have more children and can breed away entire countries' native populations. They should never become the majority, as that would mean native races would go extinct. I am for the preservation of the populations, so I guess in this case it would mean I would choose to only have my country house my own race.

Multiculturalism taken to the extreme achieves the opposite it tries to promote, as it would lead to one mixed race with one culture. If you truly want to preserve the different races then you should largely keep them in their country of origin. I'm not against some amount of mixing, but it should be minor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I don't have a problem with a low number of other races living in my country or in Europe in general, but I do feel it's a problem when these minority races have more children and can breed away entire countries' native populations. They should never become the majority, as that would mean native races would go extinct. I am for the preservation of the populations, so I guess in this case it would mean I would choose to only have my country house my own race.

Multiculturalism taken to the extreme achieves the opposite it tries to promote, as it would lead to one mixed race with one culture. If you truly want to preserve the different races then you should largely keep them in their country of origin. I'm not against some amount of mixing, but it should be minor.
    Living in Belgium I can say for a fact that they breed at an insane rate...the goverment should limit childs per couple to max of 2 for immigrants.
    Last edited by mmoc6f961e454e; 2013-06-13 at 10:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Living in Belgium I can say for a fact that they breed at an insane rate...omi the goverment should limit childs per couple to max of 2 for immigrants.
    Their children are belgians
    And they can get as many children as they want then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Living in Belgium I can say for a fact that they breed at an insane rate...the goverment should limit childs per couple to max of 2 for immigrants.
    First of al, the kids are belgians. Second, we see that the amount of children people have correlates with economic standards. That's why across the globe, the richer countries get less children on average they get. So instead of making a law, wait 2 generations, or dont treat them as bad as you do with a mindset like that.