Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think the missing term is skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's time people learned the fact that Blizzard knows fuck all about balancing PvP.

While disc priests mainly due to MC are OP in 2's holy paladins are very bad. So you're in worse healer vs. best healer place.

Deleted
    Lesson nr.1 for 2s: When you meet a healer/dps comp always ALWAYS focus the dps as he's a lot less resilient to damage than a damn healer. You go retard mode and make the healer face tank you, and you'll lose.

CC the healer when the dps' health is at 50%. Collect rating.

Healers are very very tough to kill in 2s, particularly if you play a healer/dps comp yourself. Personally, I only play double dps comps cause I cba mashing away at some guy just by myself while he gets heals and my healer thinks his role is to just stay out of the way and roll his face on the same 3 keys.
    Last edited by mmoc7f02ba85a4; 2013-06-15 at 05:09 PM.

I know the game isn't balanced around duels, but I can't beat a disc priest on my Monk to save my life. And when I say I can't beat one, I mean they actually do a very good job at dealing enough damage to kill me.

A healer being able to dish out that kind of damage just seems wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    I know the game isn't balanced around duels, but I can't beat a disc priest on my Monk to save my life. And when I say I can't beat one, I mean they actually do a very good job at dealing enough damage to kill me.

A healer being able to dish out that kind of damage just seems wrong.
    You're just not specced properly. Get Healing Elixirs for all solo pvp action and double dps comps in 2s. Make a macro to cast Expel Harm and Tigereye Brew on the same key. Your burst will likely go down but you'll heal like a moffo and no way in hell can a healer kill you. Hell, in 1v1 I only lose to BM huntards (cause they're OP as fuck) and some good mages.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    2v2 game play right now is based on ccing the healer and killing the dps. anyone will tell you this.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Ironicly this is the same thing that everyone was doing to the hunter class, now our special spell of the expansion is literally a waste of a button. Gotta love double standards. But dont worry, unlike most I wont go and cry on the official forums until a blue wipes my tears.

I personally think priests are pretty powerful, however they are essentially a BM hunters worst nightmare, large sustain and dots.
    Because your pet being unpeelable is 100% skillful. You should be able to beat a shadow priest as a hunter. Shadow priest haven't hard countered hunters since start of cata/wotlk. Bw wasn't even that special the extra range on shots was the only special thing about hunters but that got removed in catacylsm. That was the secret to beating moonkins and priest in wotlk. The extra range was the biggest way to tell the diff between an average and good hunter.
    Last edited by worsthitmanNa; 2013-06-16 at 09:12 AM.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.