Question Do you think now of the tank is too imba?

Hello everyone, the following error may have syntax or words, but I have tried, please forgive me. Today I saw a video, the content is 539 Protection Paladin a person get rid of normal Primordius. Do we have the same feeling with me, think tanks too imba? Parry and dodge abandoned, instead it is Haste and crit. Tanks have not only have a defense, they are very good DPS and Healing. I'm not sure the factors that led to this situation which, is it because of Vengeance? Do we think it necessary to modify? I do not know whether Blizzard noticed this point, I want to know their views on the matter.

Tanks aren't imba, Paladins are imba (Monks too). The rest are roughly average (although Warriors need more tank DPS).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ujchuge View Post
    Parry and dodge abandoned, instead it is Haste and crit. Tanks have not only have a defense, they are very good DPS and Healing. I'm not sure the factors that led to this situation which, is it because of Vengeance? Do we think it necessary to modify? I do not know whether Blizzard noticed this point, I want to know their views on the matter.
    They noticed. Definitely. For Protection Paladins it was pointed out in the MOP Beta that haste would be better than the other stats but Blizz did nothing so they clearly don't seem to mind. Reason for why dodge and parry are undesirable for paladins at least (I've not played in a while so forgotten the other classes but I imagine warriors will be similar reasons) is that because they removed Block to a second roll on the combat table, you want to smooth your damage intake and whilst parry and dodge make you take the least damage overall, it becomes spiky and is harder to heal. With haste stacking for protadins you just get a nice curve of near constant damage at a far slower rate. That's to put all that in it's simplest terms, there's more to it if you're a dedicated protadin.

As for the amount of dps tanks do, I think they wanted tanks to do more damage than before but not quite as much as a dps. I seem to remember seeing a number of 50-70% of a dps's dps in a blue post somewhere? May have pulled that out of my arse though... but it's higher than before. They want skilled tanks to be able to do more than bad tanks but they don't want tanks to abuse taking extra damage for more vengeance for more dps. Not sure if they've fixed that one yet.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    As for the amount of dps tanks do, I think they wanted tanks to do more damage than before but not quite as much as a dps. I seem to remember seeing a number of 50-70% of a dps's dps in a blue post somewhere? May have pulled that out of my arse though... but it's higher than before. They want skilled tanks to be able to do more than bad tanks but they don't want tanks to abuse taking extra damage for more vengeance for more dps. Not sure if they've fixed that one yet.
    I think they may have already made certain damage elements that are meant to be avoided not add extra vengeance on Lei Shen.

Not sure why you think a tank in mostly Heroic+ gear on Normal Primordius proves anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trystero View Post
    Not sure why you think a tank in mostly Heroic+ gear on Normal Primordius proves anything.
    Can someone enlighten me? What is this video that OP saw, and what is special about it?

Hello, I am a Chinese player, I do not know if you can watch the Chinese video site, and if you've ever tried to watch, then please tell me, I will send you the URL, Thank youO (∩ _ ∩) O.

Quote Originally Posted by OrionAntares View Post
    I think they may have already made certain damage elements that are meant to be avoided not add extra vengeance on Lei Shen.
    Additionally, in 5.4 vengeance gains from critical attacks have been halved. RIP /sit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...