[Mage] Warlock KJC being nerfed gives me high hopes

So it's clear that they're nerfing/changing talents based on popularity. So why the hell am I talking about it?

Think about it. What's the one talent that 95%+ of progression raiders use as a Mage? Invocation, DESPITE it being buggy atm. "So Pew/Polar/previously-Dragon9870, what the hell does that have to do with anything?"

Connect the two. Popular talents being changed to make others more attractive, and Invocation is super popular (and I mean that in the sense that it sucks less than the other two, not that people actually LIKE it). That gets more attention. Next to no one uses RoP (unless they're doing a Mastery build of Arcane), and only those who don't care about their DPS/want to be lazy use IW, but not many actually like them.

Plus, Tweets have told us that they're being looked at, as well as scaling issues for Frost.

Even if they don't flat out remove the talents (highly unlikely unless they suddenly care about us loving them), there's a good chance things will be changed for the better, based on this.

TL;DR:

- Warlock's KJC got nerfed. It was super popular.
    - Invocation is by a landslide the most popular (by sense of least sucky) L90 talent choice.
    - Popular choices tend to get looked at more immediately.
    - Stuff that gets looked at that beg for change = good for us.
    - Good chance L90 talents will be changed for the better.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    And what do you want to hear? You write that down in the other thread and we have a thread about our lvl90-Talents with a poll, in which nearly every opinion is presentet.
    They will change it or they wont change it with 5.4. They will change something with 6.0.
    So everything is said.
    Why another thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anticipation has been the same and #1 choice since beta. So your point is invalid.
    Last edited by Feali; 2013-06-13 at 02:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please discuss any potential hopeful or non-hopeful changes in either the dedicated 5.4 thread or the dedicated "future discussion" thread stickied as Swizzle's Discussiorama. Also, there is a really good counterargument to this thought in our 5.4 topic so please check it out.
    My magic will tear you apart.