Deleted

streaming pc build cost?

Hello lovely computer nerds
    I was wondering if anyone could give me an estimate on how much it would cost to build a pc that could handle streaming 1020p 25man raids on ultra settings in wow, with no hiccups or issues?
    thanks for the help
    Pallen

Well, an i7-4770k would be the key element. Best i7 out at the moment(if we don't count extreme CPUs of last gen) and it just came out.

For GPU, a 670 would be nice if you are building an entirely new PC.

Ps. Not sure if you want a PC that encodes the stream only or a PC that does encoding + game

Quote Originally Posted by pallen202 View Post
    Hello lovely computer nerds
    I was wondering if anyone could give me an estimate on how much it would cost to build a pc that could handle streaming 1020p 25man raids on ultra settings in wow, with no hiccups or issues?
    thanks for the help
    Pallen
    if you really mean without ANY fps drops and a good framerate (consistently 60+) it's quite a big deal.
    to accomplish this you don't even require an "uber" gaming pc (highly oc'd sandy/ivy bridge), but a capturecard for another pc dedicated to streaming/encoding, which has to be decent aswell. otherwise you'll be bottlenecked by your cpu.
    and yes, 1080p streaming is that stressful.

tl;dr: 1500€+ for 2(!) beasty computers and a capture card. 1 for gaming, 1 for encoding.
    Last edited by Flaim; 2013-06-13 at 06:23 PM.

Deleted
    thank you