Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
LastLast
  1. #101
    Well im to busy not paying attention... So when "kick *****" shows up i click yes.
    Usually watching Tv while spamming (1,2,3) hoping cd and shit are of so i do some kinda a DPS i guess....

    " A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

  2. #102
    People hate bad attitude more than AFK-bots.
    Deciding by your post i have a quite good picture of you ranting about hose bots. And probably i had done the same.

  3. #103
    How come raging, kicked players and employees always say they were doing most of the work ?!

  4. #104
    U know it takes lake 10mins to fill a lfr grp? with trade chat... People tend to like knowing that players will be functioning so u guys shud try making a grp then que^^
    It will be faster than waiting in dps que

    " A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

  5. #105
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Frozen Wasteland
    Posts
    2,573
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicz View Post
    U know it takes lake 10mins to fill a lfr grp? with trade chat... People tend to like knowing that players will be functioning so u guys shud try making a grp then que^^
    It will be faster than waiting in dps que
    Putting aside the spelling and grammatical atrocities you just committed (which would assure you a lifetime locked up in a Hague grammar prison), suppose, just for a minute, you're not on a high-population server when you start trying to fill up this "lfr grp".

  6. #106
    I was in the same LFR as OP.

    Firstly, you weren't really doing top dps, but that's besides the point.
    The guy you were bashing told you outright that he feeding his 2 year old, but were still active on bosses as far as I could tell. Perhaps not so much on Tortos.
    And you just had to keep the whining going, throughout most of Megaera until people got fed up. People were obviously a bit annoyed at kr**os for seemingly being afk, but they found your endless tantrums worse than someone being distracted with a good reason.

    Perhaps if you didn't act the way you did, we'd remove kr**os instead so you could feel better about kicking a parent who had the audacity of feeding his child in LFR.

    PS, the very next mob we killed after you were removed dropped the Lei Shen Trove key, many giggles were had...
    Nyoro~n? (´・ω・`)
    5:2 diet? Pft!

    One year, 62kg/136lb lost. Only a little bit left...

  7. #107
    Herald of the Titans Eliot123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chamber of Understanding
    Posts
    2,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    That is how it works in 'murica.
    You don't get kicked or bashed if you point who is AFK in EU LFRs (at least in france), they get kicked asap and thats it.

    And believe me, I ranted a view times in LFR, about people afk'ing, or playing plain very bad and be rude to other people, and I've never got kicked ever.

    If someone is ranting on the chat, but doing his joing, why should he be kicked ? Just ignore the chat and continue with your LFR, kicking non afk people who are doing their job is doing nothing except slowing down the group even more.
    I was reading this thread and I was actually thinking the same, I've been doing LFR since it came out and while not all experience were exactly 100% positive, I don't really recall any specific instance in which someone was randomly kicked for no specific reason, it is always either because they are AFK or because they are doing something that is not... in the group's best interest. Like once we had a Death Knight tank in full blue PvP gear and frost spec, or a Paladin tank in half intellect half PvP gear with spellpower weapon.
    When in a hole, keep digging!

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    Putting aside the spelling and grammatical atrocities you just committed (which would assure you a lifetime locked up in a Hague grammar prison), suppose, just for a minute, you're not on a high-population server when you start trying to fill up this "lfr grp".
    Then i suppose u will like the server merges that are incoming or maybe u haven't heard of Cross realms....
    If u wanna play grammar police versus European forum posters i sincerely hope someone pays u to spend time on complaining.

    " A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

  9. #109
    The Insane det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    17,770
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The majority wins in lfr. And the majority is full of mouth-breathers, so yeah.
    This is what bothers me about LFR. People agree here how LFR is full of idiots who have to run LFR because they are too dumb and unskilled to do anything else. Then they come here and complain about their experiences in LFR. So..idiots complaining about idiots.

    No, wait...we IMMEDIATELY assume, because it is cool to hate, that anyone complaining on MMO C has a valid reason to be in LFR, it is just everyone else who sucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    I was in the same LFR as OP.

    Firstly, you weren't really doing top dps, but that's besides the point.
    The guy you were bashing told you outright that he feeding his 2 year old, but were still active on bosses as far as I could tell. Perhaps not so much on Tortos.
    And you just had to keep the whining going, throughout most of Megaera until people got fed up. People were obviously a bit annoyed at kr**os for seemingly being afk, but they found your endless tantrums worse than someone being distracted with a good reason.

    Perhaps if you didn't act the way you did, we'd remove kr**os instead so you could feel better about kicking a parent who had the audacity of feeding his child in LFR.

    PS, the very next mob we killed after you were removed dropped the Lei Shen Trove key, many giggles were had...
    Oh, thanks for that tidbit of info. Makes me feel so much better about my post above
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

  10. #110
    Legendary! Ryme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a field, somewhere
    Posts
    6,446
    LFR is the cesspit of the WoW community, whilst well intentioned players do venture there, they are vastly outnumbered by the horrible or bad community.

    This is why no one likes to talk there any more, it's not worth it, just drudge along and get out of there so you do something you might better enjoy.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh


  11. #111
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Always keep your mouth shut in LFR that's my rule anyway even if you wipe to the stupidiest shit even if you see like 1/2 of the fucking raid literally sitting there not doing anything. Whining to the ''LFR community'' in the raid is just going to make your life in that hellhole even more horrible aka like your situation you get kicked.

  12. #112
    half the time when a vote kick starts in lfr without even thinking they'll just accept. I do understand your frustration though, for I am one of those /follow players in lfr YOU CAN'T STOP ME! lfr pve is lame

  13. #113
    You can't vote kick a determined afk/troll/asshat anyway. As soon as you say, "Billy's afk, we should remove him" he'll pull the next fight, and a dozen people will jump into the fight, because they aren't pay any attention. Then Billy will go right back to his afking, while you deal with the 12 minute boss fight (that would be a 7 minute fight if you had more than 12 people in the raid actually playing).

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    I could care less But what annoys me to no end is the person who is constantly talking garbage and posting recount.

    Your comments in chat lessened the enjoyment of the LFR for more people than did the crappy dps of the afk guy.[COLOR="red"]

    Exactly. LFR does not require ´top dps´.. it is a fun, casual place to run through and have FUN. You know what makes it unfun.. Bosses die rapidly, I haven´t seen a wipe in about a month on two different characters.
    How is any of that 'fun'? How is never facing a challenge 'fun'? How is being able to do nothing and still getting rewarded for it 'fun'?
    Last edited by Snuzzfizzle; 2013-06-14 at 08:58 AM.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    I just got kicked from LFR.

    Not for DPS
    Not for slacking
    Not for afking

    No. I was kicked because I pointed out AFKers who weren't doing ANYTHING.

    Now there's more to this story. I basically bashed on the AFKers to the point I got kicked. Seems fair, it still ANNOYS me SO MUCH that they decide to kick me, while I was doing top DPS (lolLFRdpshurhhurrr) rather than the slacking people. They seriously didn't give a flying fuck about those people AFKing, yet they did give a damn about my whining.

    TL;DR I'm frustrated because of how some of the community has turned out to be.

    Anyone else got some LFR stories about how you pointed out obvious AFKers, yet they didn't get kicked?

    Edit: Mods, feel free to lock this thread if you want. I was just extremely frustrated and just had to vent my frustration somehow.
    I cant even begin to tell you how many times this has happened. some tryhard starts griping about low dps / afk / offlines and, oh look, theyre the top DPS. a quick shout to my friends in mumble, and the whiner is kicked. And people never know we're a premade because we're from 3-4 different servers and all different guilds.

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 08:44 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    How is any of that 'fun'? How is never facing a challenge 'fun'? How is being able to do nothing and still getting rewarded for it 'fun'?
    Why in the world are people defending players who don't contribute to killing bosses? Why are people okay with players wasting their time?

    I guess you're okay with it because you're getting your chance of winning an item regardless. No matter what people do, bosses die because they're so easy. People are allowed to perform poorly, no one is stopping them.
    because not everyone has to stroke a digital e-peen to feel "fun". Most people dont require a "challenge" to be fun. If you want a challenge, run a challenging format.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    You deserved the kick then, Top DPS or not being an ass is always deserving a kick.
    Next time Simply point out that someone is AFK, Right Click start vote and then carry on.
    Even that isn't enough since it's apparently mean to kick those who afk nowadays. At least that's the response I got last time I pointed out that a hunter had been afk throughout the entire ordeal. At this rate we should all just AFK and let NPC's kill the bosses for us.

  17. #117
    I hate people bitching the whole run, that will get you kicked faster then AFKing. If you notice something just mention it once or twice and then just let it go, its LFR no reason to take it that serious. I either use it as dps dummies or just cruise along and do it halfway decent.

  18. #118
    LFR only ppl will never kill ANY boss in LFR without normal/HC raiding ppl. Why - because they will never learn tactic by themselves plus they have too poor dps/hps/dmg taken. Especially at the very first time when LFR wings opens..... Lately they will learn something from N/HC raiding ppl....after 4-5 weeks situation starts to be better and LFR only ppl will learn some mechanic. LFR ppl parasitize on normal/HC rading ppl. And as usual- their luck is amazing. This is what i hate on LFR. IF Blizz PUT shared lockout for FLEX/LFR or kill LFR for its stupidity...I will love them.

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    Even that isn't enough since it's apparently mean to kick those who afk nowadays. At least that's the response I got last time I pointed out that a hunter had been afk throughout the entire ordeal. At this rate we should all just AFK and let NPC's kill the bosses for us.
    generally people are more annoyed at someone stopping combat long enough to type in chat and try to get a vote kick off, than they are about the crap. Believe it or not the ToT LFR enrages are set at around 45k DPS, while most people, even half-afk/not paying attention, pull about 60k. stopping to complain only makes the process take longer. If you have true issue, then drop group and requeue. chances are good you wont get the same group, or if you do, itll be after they kick the problem.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

  20. #120
    A recent campaign by one poster resulted in multiple threads attempting to convince us that insulting or being outright rude to people while calling it advice was perfectly acceptable.
    The problem seems to be outright criticism instead of asking what the problem is.

    Many in LFR are having their only experience of raiding, and not surprisingly do not take kindly to blunt and ill-thought out criticisms.

    There are good ways to point out problems, but outright saying people are bad is not one of them.
    That is what gets such people kicked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •