Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    So how about Venom, is he considered dumb villain? Since from what I remember he often goes zergmode while controlled by symbiote.
    He's not brilliant, but he had a degree of intelligence...he would set ambushes and traps, make use of his camoflauge and stealth abilities, and occasionally get what he needed through subterfuge rather than just smashing through walls and what not. Yeah, he's not gonna beat Dr. Doom or Lex Luthor in an IQ test, but he will be fully capable of outsmarting Rhino or Solomon Grundy.

And yes, Bane in the comics was extremely smart.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyyonng View Post
    Do you like Bane? He is a villain, but many people like to cosplay him. Could you tell me why?
    Are we talking about people liking villains with high IQ or are we talking about cosplay?

Or are we talking about whether i like Bane or not?

Or are we talking about why people cosplay as villains over heroes?

I am so damn confused.

Watch the BBC show Sherlock. There's 6 episodes so far (each 90 mins or so).

If you still can't understand why people like high IQ villains, I don't know where else to direct you. People don't care much for henchmen, they care about the mastermind. It's intriguing, it usually calls into question the 'protagonist's' inherent 'goodness' through questions of morality, and it makes for a much more interesting story than some dumb person just robbing a bank or something.