Why do I suck at this? I cannot solo Chess event in Karazhan to save my life. Is there something fundamentally wrong in my strategy?
- Jump in the King, blow Heroism.
- Move the pawn in front of the knight
- Move the Water Elemental 3 times diagonally
- Move the pawn in front of the King
- Move the Queen if she is in the fire. If the King is in the fire, leave him alone, he'll get healed
- Move the other pawn in front of the Knight
- If the other Queen isn't to far out I'll move the other Water Elemental diagonally 3 times.
- At this point I take control of the Queen and attack what I can. I maintain 3 spaces from the piece I am attacking. If necessary I move the King out of harms way or hop in a Bishop to heal him.
What usually ends up happening is I can attack the king with my Queen but she has two or three things beating on her and moving her just means I lose damage on the King, she dies soon anyway. At that point I don't have much that can beat down the King in time. I can rarely kill the other Queen, and I think that's my biggest problem but I'm not sure how to take her out.