Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    Lor'themar is a blood elf. blood elfs used to be high elves. High elves are alliance.

bad logic is bad, just because Lordaeron is horde now, doesnt mean it was when he was still prince.
    Arthas has more to do with the Forsaken than he does with the humans of Stormwind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Former prince of Lordaeron. Lordaeron is part of the horde.
    Hahaha classic.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    Lor'themar is a blood elf. blood elfs used to be high elves. High elves are alliance.

bad logic is bad, just because Lordaeron is horde now, doesnt mean it was when he was still prince.
    But the Forsaken are his former people, the humans of Stormwind are not. The blood elves and the Forsaken were hit harder by the Scourge than any other nations except perhaps arguably dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Former prince of Lordaeron. Lordaeron is part of the horde.
    By this line then the Island of Thunder was one ALLIANCE ONLY patch. Because Elves are FROM Alliance.

Now, seriously? You're taking the Lordaeron from WoW, when they are Horde, and retroactively considering them Horde? The same Lordaeron that had concetration camps with Orc Prisoners? The same Lordaeron that was represented with Stormwind Nobles? The very own Alliance Capital at WoW. Which led Onyxia to kidnap Varuyan. Remember that Prestons are from Lordaeron.

And don't even make me start with the Kirin Tor.

Now, enlighten me, when Arthas appeared as part of the Horde, being the prince of an Horde Territory....

I know I was supposed to quit, but Arthas being from the Horde was simply too good to let it pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    By this line then the Island of Thunder was one ALLIANCE ONLY patch. Because Elves are FROM Alliance.

Now, seriously? You're taking the Lordaeron from WoW, when they are Horde, and retroactively considering them Horde? The same Lordaeron that had concetration camps with Orc Prisoners? The same Lordaeron that was represented with Stormwind Nobles? The very own Alliance Capital at WoW. Which led Onyxia to kidnap Varuyan. Remember that Prestons are from Lordaeron.

Now, enlighten me, when Arthas appeared as part of the Horde, being the prince of an Horde Territory....

I know I was supposed to quit, but Arthas being from the Horde was simply too good to let it pass.
    I didn't say he was from the horde. He has more to do with a horde race(2 actually) than he does with the alliance.

Arthas was never part of the Horde. But his former people ARE part of the Horde now. The Forsaken and the Blood Elves are much more tied to the story of Arthas than the humans of Stormwind are.

Yeah, It's clear now... Alliance playerbase is mainly formed by EMOS, who have to complain about how the world, or in this case Blizzard, don't get them, and then oppresses them because of that.

Yeah, I understand why I can barely keep ONE character on that faction now.

Yeah, It's clear now... Alliance playerbase is mainly formed by EMOS, who have to complain how the world, or in this case Blizzard, don't get them, and then oppresses because that.

So basically, you were wrong and had to try to change the subject instead of admit it. Nice try broski.

Yeah, It's clear now... Alliance playerbase is mainly formed by EMOS, who have to complain about how the world, or in this case Blizzard, don't get them, and then oppresses them because of that.

Good for you. I like your new sig, it makes you look like an illiterate fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    So basically, you were wrong and had to try to change the subject instead of admit it. Nice try broski.
    Explain please. I think you posted in the wrong thread.

You said that Wrath was an Alliance based expansion because Arthas was Alliance. Myself and several others corrected you by saying that he has strong ties to the Horde through the Forsaken and Blood Elves, and then your next post is here:

You seem to forget that the Forsaken are the former residents of Lordaeron. Then that they might have a bone to pick with the guy that killed their King and abandoned their Kingdom into chaos. Then when you got explained why the Forsaken might have a problem with Arthus to you go and insult Alliance players as "EMOS." Did I get that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    You said that Wrath was an Alliance based expansion because Arthas was Alliance. Myself and several others corrected you by saying that he has strong ties to the Horde through the Forsaken and Blood Elves, and then your next post is here:
    Yeah. Nobody's saying that Arthas wasn't an alliance character before his soul was stolen by frostmourne. Nobody is saying he was a part of the horde at any point. What we're saying is that Quel'thelas and Lordaeron are both Horde now and THEY have a stronger tie to Arthas than Stormwind does, since Stormwind wasn't even in the third war.

I'm not even saying that Wrath wasn't an alliance expansion, I'm just contesting this one point. A shame blizzard underutilized the Forsaken/Blood elves in favor of orcs orcs orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mebhy View Post
    You seem to forget that the Forsaken are the former residents of Lordaeron. Then that they might have a bone to pick with the guy that killed their King and abandoned their Kingdom into chaos. Then when you got explained why the Forsaken might have a problem with Arthus to you go and insult Alliance players as "EMOS." Did I get that?

He still being the Alliance Prince of the HIGH KING, since Stormwind was being reconstructed (remember Defias), pupil of Uther (the guy with a statue in the CENBTER OF STORMWIND), perhaps the greatest student of the ORDER OF THE SILVER HAND, one of the most important Alliance organizations from the FIRST WAR.

I see it BACKWARDS. YOU'RE the wrong ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Thats a strange comparison since <snip> for two books...

Please don't post spoilers. >.<
    I am sorry Mr Mod, Zaelsino, but the first three books have been out for 13 years, the 4th out for nearly 8 and the 5th book since 2011. If you want to know what happens in the story the read the damn books. You can't claim spoilers on anything over 2 year old.

Deleted
    My main grief is not that the Alliance loses battles or territory, it's a story, the writer has to make someone lose stuff sometimes. What is incredibly annoying is how poor the story is on the Alliance side. Unfinished quests, zones and lore, lame and predictable story arcs, uninteresting characters, you name it. I don't care if we lose fucking Stormwind, just write a decent story for both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziharkk View Post
    Honestly my problem with the Alliance has always been how insanely racist they are and always have been.

That's really the only thing that separates them from the Horde in my mind. Otherwise, both are really just gray factions trying to survive.
    Racist?

Allying with high elves to take care of their troll problem?
    Allying with dwarves, gnomes, and high elves is racist?
    Allying with the night elves is racist?
    Allying with a race who look exactly like demonic enemies is racist?
    Sparing the orcs who pushed you to the brink of extinction out of mercy is an obvious sign of heated racism.
    Attending repeated peace summits and signing a peace treaty with the Horde after open hostilities against your forces in the midst of a war against a common foe....clearly racist.
    Aiding the elves who attacked you and waged war against you by letting them in your city and then restoring their fount of power is racist?

I hope you're not referring to Garithos and Admiral Proudmoore.

The only true racist in WoW is Garrosh with his "orcs are the supreme members of the True Horde, all others are beneath them" attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    I am sorry Mr Mod, Zaelsino, but the first three books have been out for 13 years, the 4th out for nearly 8 and the 5th book since 2011. If you want to know what happens in the story the read the damn books. You can't claim spoilers on anything over 2 year old.
    Gonna agree with this, we can freely talk about spoilers from UPCOMING content but not from books that have been out for years?

10+ Year Old Account
    He still being the Alliance Prince of the HIGH KING, since Stormwind was being reconstructed (remember Defias), pupil of Uther (the guy with a statue in the CENBTER OF STORMWIND), perhaps the greatest student of the ORDER OF THE SILVER HAND, one of the most important Alliance organizations from the FIRST WAR.

I see it BACKWARDS. YOU'RE the wrong ones.
    You just have to remember that there are no citizens of Lordaeron in the Alliance until they need an excuse for taking it back, then Stormwind is suddenly full of them. That's how Alliance logic works.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Sadly this is all just proof that alliance players are just a bunch of overly entitled emos who cry that they do not control everything. In many ways they want the ability in pve what alliance dominated pvp servers often get, the ability to gank the horde and own the cities like they belong to them. They want lorderon at the expense of the forsaken being forced to live as refugees hunted by the scarlet crusade. They want the gates that protect mulgore destroyed and the rights for miners and venture co to enter mulgore and pillage it restored in full. Last of all they want all faction leaders killed off with the horde forced to be a leaderless rabble as great heroes like thrall are executed simply because some alliance cry baby is mad that it was thrall that helped kill deathwing and not a dwarf. There are some alliance players that care little for balance in storylines. They want to be on the winning side and the best tangible victory for them is total utter humiliation for anyone who decided to roll a horde character.
    Last edited by baldcore; 2013-06-16 at 02:29 AM.