Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Nope, we eat rocks.

I'm an Orc.

I would know.
    yup, can confirm, what sort of savage would eat an animal?
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    w/e lets just hope thrall doesn't go back to being warchief or advisor or anything really... *gag*
    well lets just hope players who liked Garrosh as warchief get thrown into a box with there mouths stitched closed and cast down a river, so they can't speak anymore dribble about such a failed character.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    Nothing like a hearty bowl of Earth Elemental stew.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    orcs came from earth giants.. yeah, Thank you Brann.

but the read meat part is also true.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    orcs came from earth giants.. yeah, Thank you Brann.
    Who are related to rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    I say it again.

"I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"

Garrosh and his scum he calls "true horde" will tremble and cower, you will kneel and be crushed beneath Varok Saurfangs might, he comes to get you and he will pulverize you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, Grylock from the offical forms:

Diet
    Orcs tend to eat raw, overcooked, or rare meat, such as jerky. As you may already know, fancy foods, such as ones elves may eat, are not favored among the Orcs.
    #boycottchina

Also, Grylock from the offical forms:
    His mother must've been killed by a rock.

I sense rock bias.

ROCK BIAS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Actually the Troll rebellion do not trust the orc rebels... especially not the ones with armour etc... it is possible the orcs could go double agent... This is shown with 5.4 as well . With orgrimmar Refugees outside Razor hill and the orcs having 0 guards... It is just Taurens goblins and trolls, the other rebels (orcs) Simply view it as Dishonorable to slay their own Orcish brothers.

yes, the orcs are a proud race worthy of respect...except the dark horde which was forced to hide away and use alliances with the black dragonflight to try and stay relevant, or the "true" horde whose leader has even abandoned his facade of caring about the APPEARANCE of honor in favor of using a source of power he doesn't understand in the hopes that it will his enemies for him. the orcs are proud until those incompetents drag their name into the dirt, the orcs are proud until they're thrown into fight after fight that serve only to dwindle their numbers for their "leader"'s ego....by all means continue believing that fighting with everyone is what being an orc is about, when you're surrounded by enemies and you've pushed all of your friends away perhaps you can learn.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

Deleted
    Also Garroshes transmog is ugly.

Lok'tar ogar! Brother!

Deleted
    But does he drop good loot?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    Garrosh will show all of you, what the TRUE horde is capable of!
    LOK'TAR OGAR!
    Yeah dying in the last desperate ditch of your life in a fucking underground bunker :P your true horde is a false one and it will crumble with It's Warchief

Lok'tar! OGAR!

Saurfang also agrees

Orcs have enough sins on there hands they don't need anymore!

Wow, you people talking about me before I've even arrived.. how... formulaic..
    They lit up the trassk signal.

On topic Garrosh isn't any true horde i'm familiar with he is what is know as bat shit crazy and drunk on power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    Garrosh will show all of you, what the TRUE horde is capable of!
    LOK'TAR OGAR!
    Losing to 25 jerks and getting all your weapons taken from you? Sounds good!
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post

Saurfang also agrees

Orcs have enough sins on there hands they don't need anymore!
    I'm sure I'll get yelled at for this by someone who disagrees but... saurfang is an example of someone who is apologetic and remorseful for something they were forced to do, the demon blood had an effect on the orcs that is akin to some very heavy drugs in combination with adrenaline and testosterone, it makes them highly aggressive beyond their ability to reason and also highly susceptible to manipulation, many wouldn't have done what they did without the demon blood's influence on them. another would be ebon blade where they were controlled by arthas until finally there was a big enough shock at light's hope chapel to weaken that control (later lore shows it wasn't entirely gone for them OR forsaken for that matter until arthas' death)..so really while they did things that were considered wrong they didn't do it of their own free will.

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 08:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    They lit up the trassk signal.

On topic Garrosh isn't any true horde i'm familiar with he is what is know as bat shit crazy and drunk on power.
    agreed, to this day I'm still confused how people ever thought garrosh was a good or remotely sane character, and whenever I ask the only arguments brought up are "but...stonetalon" (yes, gratz, the one place he did anything remotely sane and it's distancing himself from an attack on a school that also trained HORDE druids if they asked) and "but he lets us fight alliance, thrall didn't have us fight alliance"...actually thrall did...when the alliance do something that provokes fighting..and the thing is thrall actually won most of the fights where garrosh has been losing right and left.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

Deleted
    He has dishonored the horde, his "true horde" will go down with him, I can't wait for all the major characters to gather around during his final moments, with so many angry at him - it's not going to be pretty. I will be there, after the dust has settled in our home we call Orgrimmar, the sun will rise, marking a new beginning.. with a warchief we can love and look up to.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, more Garrosh supporters. God i hope that hippie alliance loving shaman wont sit on the throne again. We need a person like Garrosh to get the dirty work done.

LOK'TAR OGAR!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    He has dishonored the horde, his "true horde" will go down with him, I can't wait for all the major characters to gather around during his final moments, with so many angry at him - it's not going to be pretty. I will be there, after the dust has settled in our home we call Orgrimmar, the sun will rise, marking a new beginning.. with a warchief we can love and look up to.
    my hope was something like, in the final encounter, then we fight garrosh as his corrupted form, its done outside the city where he's tearing armies apart, and here we have horde and alliance heroes taking him on in phases though the fight.
    #boycottchina