10+ Year Old Account
    Burning Berserker

please

just take your Firey Charge and go fall off a cliff and kill yourself
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    SHAE! Brony meet-up! On saturday! Between 14-22. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
    No can do. Sold our house, so we need to start cleaning it up and emptying it, and my mum needs to do make-ups and stuff at the opera hall in Pori every evening, so that means work work work. :l

But, we should start planning a meet-up for mmo-c ponies for Crystal Fair, as long as we start luring them with carrots on sticks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    No can do. Sold our house, so we need to start cleaning it up and emptying it, and my mum needs to do make-ups and stuff at the opera hall in Pori every evening, so that means work work work. :l

But, we should start planning a meet-up for mmo-c ponies for Crystal Fair, as long as we start luring them with carrots on sticks.
    >carrots
    >2013

shaedris pls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    >carrots
    >2013

shaedris pls
    Sugar cubes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post

That's no fun... You could've bought one of my paintings from the auction! And to top that, I'm going as Angel Bunny. You could've tickled my ears! Hehee, that sounded funny.

And I think cookies work better than carrots, just sayin'. Buuuut I should be sleeping already so that's what I shall do. Still got some stuff to sort out for the meet-up tomorrow. Busy, busy, busy...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    That's no fun... You could've bought one of my paintings from the auction! And to top that, I'm going as Angel Bunny. You could've tickled my ears! Hehee, that sounded funny.

And I think cookies work better than carrots, just sayin'. Buuuut I should be sleeping already so that's what I shall do. Still got some stuff to sort out for the meet-up tomorrow. Busy, busy, busy...
    Would've loved to come but the only window of opportunity would've really been on the autumn break, which is still a good 3-4 weeks away.

At least I'm saving money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay for Doge

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    I love Shiba...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Yay for Doge

10+ Year Old Account
    After 3 succesful invades on my NG Darkmoon and giggles, i will go to sleep.

Night you silly people.
    Sig by Thor

10+ Year Old Account
    Michael Clarke Duncan died last year WHY WASNT I MADE AWARE OF THIS!!!!!

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

You know, for some reason, I was wondering why my Surv Hunter's rotation was so much more hectic lately. Then, I remembered I got this crazy thing.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Woooow
    I'm so glad it's not 5am right now or my brain would not have been able to handle that. ._________________________________________.

That technique is incredible. I really hope that this gets developed further and used somewhere, because that little show was already amazing and pretty mindblowing.
    Have you seen amon tobin's ISAM concerts? He's been doing them for 2 years now. The projection mapping is being done by the same company that did the thing in bluesparks' video

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    You know, for some reason, I was wondering why my Surv Hunter's rotation was so much more hectic lately. Then, I remembered I got this crazy thing.
    Easily one of the cooler items added in the game as of late

and they've added quite a few really cool items

Yeah, doing them 2v2 arenas, ended up hitting on a disc priest for 15 minutes because his buddy disconnected. Not even remotely possible to kill him even with my buddy helping with interrupts, stuns, and denounce to avoid critical heals. Won by default thanks to the Crowd Chose You feature.

God. Damn it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Yeah, doing them 2v2 arenas, ended up hitting on a disc priest for 15 minutes because his buddy disconnected. Not even remotely possible to kill him even with my buddy helping with interrupts, stuns, and denounce to avoid critical heals. Won by default thanks to the Crowd Chose You feature.

God. Damn it.
    Well to be fair, if 2 people could kill a healer then 3/5/rbg would be a bit unbalanced wouldn't it?