Deleted
    Morning, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    That would be really cool.
    You might be able to get Green coke, its being released in Argentina.

Its not coloured green, the bottle is recycled plastic and its real sugar and stevia.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    wrong. US and EU licenses are usually different. we don't buy our games on US terms and agreements, we buy them under EU terms.
    I'm curious if it applies to the example I made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Morning, folks.
    Rub a bub bub

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    Because the people that make up those rules are pussies.
    actually they are really badass ... just think about it, their job consists out of playing one violent video game after the other (not just looking at it, but actually playing the fully, with every little secret), then write a report about it what you think is appropriate for which age group...

it's the publishers who then say "what?!? our game "Serial Murder III" got a 18+ rating?!? let's change it so it gets 16+!"

10+ Year Old Account
    actually they are really badass ... just think about it, their job consists out of playing one violent video game after the other (not just looking at it, but actually playing the fully, with every little secret), then write a report about it what you think is appropriate for which age group...

it's the publishers who then say "what?!? our game "Serial Murder III" got a 18+ rating?!? let's change it so it gets 16+!"
    Age ratings are fine, censorship isn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    It does i remember reading a year or so ago an article about a kid in finland that got sued by blizzard for selling his account the judge just laughed and dissmissed the case.

Cant seem to find the article now..

Las malvinas son argentinas!
    Thats not how you spell The Falkland Islands.

10+ Year Old Account
    multiple problems:

1. iirc you cannot buy a weapon as a non us citizen
    2. the moment some authority finds it they will ask for your id and license... you don't have one the weapon gets taken and you will have to pay for illegal weapon ownage.
    3. should you have a license, it still would be an illegal weapon, until you register it... though i'm not sure about the last part ... probably would still be illegal (in this case pay and loose your license)

10+ Year Old Account
    Age ratings are fine, censorship isn't.
    that's the point. they aren't "censored" they just get an appropriate age rating... only the most violent games get banned or stuff like that

No, it is a politician that saw on the news a guy with a gun on a video game, and now he blames WII on video games.
    yeah, but usually their blabla is forgotten after 2 weeks... when the more competent people look at the problem...

Ha, I knew you would get it. Do you guys still hate each other?
    Wouldnt call it hate more like a mutual disliking of one another over a speck of land that both countries are no where near it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    It does i remember reading a year or so ago an article about a kid in finland that got sued by blizzard for selling his account the judge just laughed and dissmissed the case.

Cant seem to find the article now..
    Well, yeah. The only right Blizzard has in that case is to terminate the account, as the agreement states. They have no legal grounds to sue.

But I mean if I have the right to sell the license and have it not be a breach of contract as a result of the new law.
    multiple problems:

1. iirc you cannot buy a weapon as a non us citizen
    2. the moment some authority finds it they will ask for your id and license... you don't have one the weapon gets taken and you will have to pay for illegal weapon ownage.
    3. should you have a license, it still would be an illegal weapon, until you register it... though i'm not sure about the last part ... probably would still be illegal (in this case pay and loose your license)
    What weapon?
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Morning hooligans

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Because the people that make up those rules are pussies.

10/10 would give a flying fuck.
    Dat 10/10... I readed it in Arin's dumb voice.

10+ Year Old Account
    What weapon?
    damnit... my error sorry.. mixxed up you and arrowstorm there >.<

as for wow account... you can sell it of course, but blizzard can just terminate it with a pointing to their tos.
    it's not against the law to sell it, they can't sue you for it, but you also can't sue them for taking the account away after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    they aren't "censored"
    Maybe not in germany, but I know that austrailia wouldn't allow any violent video games in for the longest time. Dunno if thats been changed. Youd have to get violent games from anything but a game store.

damnit... my error sorry.. mixxed up you and arrowstorm >.<

as for wow account... you can sell it of course, but blizzard can just terminate it with a pointing to their tos.
    it's not against the law to sell it, they can't sue you for it, but you also can't sue them for taking the account away after that.
    But the thing is, the new EU law is supposed to take precedence over the TOS and EULA, and make licenses something you own
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Top Gears newest invention spoiler for the newest episode They called it the Hovevan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    yeah, they're not censored, thye're cut, which is a kind of censoring.
    AFAIK you can't make enemies blow up in a gory explosion in the german version of Fallout NV because they cut it out and I'd call that (unnecessary) censoring.
    i'd call that "why am i complaining about that?" ... tbh, gory explosions of human parts everywhere is something i don't really miss...

also, there's an uncut version too.

But the thing is, the new EU law is supposed to take precedence over the TOS and EULA, and make licenses something you own
    it's a difference between once bought singleplayer games and mmorpgs like WoW with a monthly fee.

also, there's a reason one have to agree to the tos. and they're engineered to fulfill the law.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello again ponies I'm back for a short while before I go talk with my doctor.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.