Deleted
    I love death grips but find the rest of rap boring as hell most of the time
    guess I can be a hipster too

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I saw metal and skipped.
    What is wrong with metal?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    And I wont enter the discussion going on. The dynamic between how you talk about people and their music/the music they listen to goes back to your personality and I wont enter discussions which will go to to such a depth now.
    You know, you can't say something like that, and then just say you're going to leave the discussion. I don't really understand what you're saying.

for Frey

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Kitty facts quick before I go.
    http://imgur.com/gallery/Qcvvm

Because cats. Now, good night.
    Night Shae have a good sleep.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Good night my pretties

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Good night my pretties
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    This is amazing, good mor- good night thread!
    I lost co- never had it, oh well.
    Night you two I'm out for a while myself because of a raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    late reply, but I don't know. I become sad when I'm in a room with a lot of strangers. Like I'm out with friends at the cinema and I just feel like I don't really fit into the group all of a sudden and I realize all those strangers around me and I just stare into nothing for a moment and become sad.
    This. This so hard.
    I? I stand alone.

Stuff like that. My emotions a stupidly complex and volatile and I start to dislike talking about it because I'm doing it for years now.
    And also this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    It's not a skill contest, but skill matters. I'm pretty sure that's also what I said, alas not in those words.

I didn't think you would think that I actually thought music was a skill contest. But apparently I was wrong.
    Well I can never be sure, so now you're offended that I assumed something on basis of your post? When I'm responding to someone in an actual discussion on a public forum, I'm gonna do it the same to everyone, doesn't matter if I know you or I don't.

Lowkey blackened doom metal. Name good bands.
    That's a good question. I don't listen to much of any metal that sounds like doom, so I wouldn't know. My first thought when reading that was this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Deleted
    What music you like/dislike and how you talk about the music other people like is connected to your personality. That's it.
    That's exactly what you're supposed to explain to me. When you said "The dynamic between how you talk about people and their music/the music they listen to goes back to your personality", I was confused. What am I actually doing in music discussions? What is my personality, and why is it reflected when I discuss music with people? Am I stubborn, a jerk, wat

- - - Updated - - -

Lowkey blackened doom metal. Name good bands.
    I dunno lol. I don't think I would be able to listen to doom metal with black metal shrieks or riffs when the damn thing is supposed to be slow and have a deep tone to it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    for Frey
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BDJALyU.gif[/IdMG]
    Why... why is this for me?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by timehascomeandsohaveI View Post
    Well I can never be sure, so now you're offended that I assumed something on basis of your post? When I'm responding to someone in an actual discussion on a public forum, I'm gonna do it the same to everyone, doesn't matter if I know you or I don't.
    ... No I'm not offended, I just thought that, since we've debated this before, and known each other for years, you would be able to pull strings together on your own instead of me writing it for you on billboards. I'm not that kind of guy.

Sometimes I think you're trolling me. I don't really mean anything bad with that, but man, consider what you're writing. It's very hard to gather what you're trying to say, and most of the time you just accuse someone of doing something and then that's that. That's not really contributing to a debate, it's hardly joining it. I would love nothing more than to discuss music and other stuff with you, but it's really hard. I don't know if it's just me who don't understand your way of communicating, but I have to take into account my own opinion on this, right or wrong as it may be. Just like you do yours.

Deleted
    Okay nevermind Goriq. I thought you were just talking about me. I thought you were essentially saying you won't enter music discussion with me because of my personality.

Well I hope you weren't saying that, or else you'd have to explain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I talked about that with a friend of mine for hours yesterday and I did that a lot of times before and I just get a little tired of talking about it sometimes because my personality, feelings, reactions, everything changes all the time and I'd like it to be constant.
    Are you sure you aren't me?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Why... why is this for me?
    why not ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well my raid is running late.
    Also I guess you can win a dule by forcing the other person into the raid portal with clash on a monk .

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!

HI!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    ... No I'm not offended, I just thought that, since we've debated this before, and known each other for years, you would be able to pull strings together on your own instead of me writing it for you on billboards. I'm not that kind of guy.

Sometimes I think you're trolling me. I don't really mean anything bad with that, but man, consider what you're writing. It's very hard to gather what you're trying to say, and most of the time you just accuse someone of doing something and then that's that. That's not really contributing to a debate, it's hardly joining it. I would love nothing more than to discuss music and other stuff with you, but it's really hard. I don't know if it's just me who don't understand your way of communicating, but I have to take into account my own opinion on this, right or wrong as it may be. Just like you do yours.
    But we didn't discuss that, ever. Listen now, I responded to your post, like I would respond to any other post like that. You can't say something and then say you thought I knew you and would understand what you were probably trying to say, in a serious discussion it doesn't work like that. Be concrete or there is bound to be a misunderstanding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    why not ?
    I can't answer that!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best