Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img689/5493/lqxp.png[/IG]
    I'll have to remind myself to record it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I'm out
    Have fun with whatever you are doing Frey.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

I'm in
    Sounds good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish this game played by its own rules.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I got hit by a car on the way to work today. At an intersection where right turns have their own light, her light was red. It was my time to go. She pulled up INTO the crosswalk, which is illegal move number one. Illegal move number two is not watching where the FUCK she was going, and just as I move in front of her, she keeps going.

If you're a motorist here, and you refuse to use your turn signal, or you don't yield to pedestrians (especially when they have the right of way anyway), fuck you, I seriously hope you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Here is another card they previewed. Great flavor here.

[IMG]http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=145090&d=1378005085[IMG]
    So, it's Banisher Priest for less mana. Wow.

Dear god a minotaur leader, and it gives them trample. I know what I'm gona play.

Elspeth is OP as fuck. At least she's expensive to cast, but I don't tink it justifies it.

Also, Masenko should have been used by Gohan forever, instead of being the 567,6875th character in the show to resort to the kamehameha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god when will this game end.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Well, I got hit by a car on the way to work today. At an intersection where right turns have their own light, her light was red. It was my time to go. She pulled up INTO the crosswalk, which is illegal move number one. Illegal move number two is not watching where the FUCK she was going, and just as I move in front of her, she keeps going.

If you're a motorist here, and you refuse to use your turn signal, or you don't yield to pedestrians (especially when they have the right of way anyway), fuck you, I seriously hope you die.
    So you're okay, I assume?
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Were you walking at the time? Are you alright?

So, it's Banisher Priest for less mana. Wow.

Dear god a minotaur leader, and it gives them trample. I know what I'm gona play.

Elspeth is OP as fuck. At least she's expensive to cast, but I don't tink it justifies it.
    Chained to the Rocks is amazing flavor, but the card only works in R/W or R/W/X decks.

It is about time we get a minotaur lord. Something tells me that the card Didgeridoo will start to become a little more expensive.

Elspeth is basically a control decks favorite card, the fact she has a Retribution of the Meek, protects herself a great deal and has an amazing reusable ultimate makes it even better. I can easily imagine Super Friends being possible again because of Elspeth.

Also, Masenko should have been used by Gohan forever, instead of being the 567,6875th character in the show to resort to the kamehameha.
    Future Trunks using Masenko would have been nice as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post

So you're okay, I assume?
    Physically. But the idea that the majority of people in vehicles are that fucking stupid, makes me fear what I have to go through every day.

It got sorse, because when I got to work, they decided that there would only be one dishwasher on Saturday. For reference, there has to be two on Friday and Saturday. Then it was decided that the dishwasher, a.k.a. me, would clean the grill parts, because having one dishwasher means he can do all that extra stuff that he only does BECAUSE there is two dishwashers there. Make sense? Of course it doesn't. because unlike everyone that I work with, you just had that thing. You know, A THOUGHT.

- - - Updated - - -

Were you walking at the time? Are you alright?
    Yes, and yes. If by alright you mean, "why is everyone on the road fucking retarded?!" going through my head constantly.

It is about time we get a minotaur lord. Something tells me that the card Didgeridoo will start to become a little more expensive.
    Oh god, I never saw that card before. Hilarious.
    Elspeth is basically a control decks favorite card, the fact she has a Retribution of the Meek, protects herself a great deal and has an amazing reusable ultimate makes it even better. I can easily imagine Super Friends being possible again because of Elspeth.
    The OP part is her plus ability, of all things. THREE tokens? That's a minus effect.

Future Trunks using Masenko would have been nice as well.
    Wow. Good point.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, every time I see his name in the news, it's always something awesome. I'm betting there isn't a cooler rock star out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    1017 at 1 in the morning server time. Fuck you square, I'd like to play the game I bought now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    1017 at 1 in the morning server time. Fuck you square, I'd like to play the game I bought now.
    I'm sorry Sir

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry Sir
    It wouldn't be a bad thing if the game sucked as hard as Square does nowadays. But it's REALLY good. Gah. Fuck them for not being prepared for launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't be a bad thing if the game sucked as hard as Square does nowadays. But it's REALLY good. Gah. Fuck them for not being prepared for launch.
    I might get it if it's a good game. Once they stabilize the servers anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    I might get it if it's a good game. Once they stabilize the servers anyway
    It's definitely worth a try once Square reaches into their greedy little wallets and buys a few more servers. Like say 10. Minimum.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's definitely worth a try once Square reaches into their greedy little wallets and buys a few more servers. Like say 10. Minimum.
    Unlikely for a company.

Yes, and yes. If by alright you mean, "why is everyone on the road fucking retarded?!" going through my head constantly.
    I know the feeling, I had to watch for cards plenty while biking, it was a little ridiculous.

Oh god, I never saw that card before. Hilarious.
    It is quite funny.

The OP part is her plus ability, of all things. THREE tokens? That's a minus effect.
    It probably would be normally, but I believe she has gotten some sort of boost from Heliod, which may be part of the reason why she is able to get more soldiers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unlikely for a company.
    They've said they're adding more at SOME point this week I think. I just hope it isn't some stupid low number like 3-4. And I hope they're wise enough to make the transfers free. No one is just going to quit the characters they've put weeks into.

10+ Year Old Account
    They've said they're adding more at SOME point this week I think. I just hope it isn't some stupid low number like 3-4. And I hope they're wise enough to make the transfers free. No one is just going to quit the characters they've put weeks into.
    Probably not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not.
    And now I can't even load the EU/US Server list.