Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabrex View Post
    The haste from berserking doesn't DR, and given haste stacking is looking like the way to go for demo next tier, it's likely troll is going to remain top.
    WHICH IS WHY I SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR DESTRO. Imp Swarm + Berzerkin fro demo is a no brainer, but I don't play demo.

No mention of Goblins??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asyra View Post
    Outside of beasts, which won't be very frequent next tier, wouldn't Orc be best for destro, being able to macro Blood Fury in to DS and having bonus pet dmg for GoSup? Just wondering, as I was debating the choice for my alt.
    Orc should be.

Trolls racial kinda loses value, as haste capping is ( However, it also depends how the rework the RoF (For single target).

---------- Post added 2013-06-17 at 09:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blivy View Post
    No mention of Goblins??
    Goblins is kinda "middle tier", Orcs/Trolls is better for Aff/Demo anyway.

Deleted
    Anything but belf, if you go pvp go undead, or well min max undead is best since it's the most emo race. The more emo irl and ingame the better you get at warlock.

Deleted
    as far as optimal DPS goes, unless you're in a proper progression raiding guild, i would say it doesn't make a huge difference.

if you wanted to do a fair bit of PvP i would say definitely orc or (as i am) undead, for pure PvE i'd say orc or troll (or potentially goblin, idk). best looking IMO is undead or orc anyway. my lock started undead, then i faction changed to join a progression guild and was human, then dwarf when it became available, because dwarves. now i'm back to horde, had belf for about a month, hated it, and went back to undead. i love the fear trinket too much and the casting animation is just badass.

so yeah, unless you absolutely love the look (and casting) of belf, you're better off with pretty much any other race