Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Court marshal sexually assaults women, she's arrested after.

This is the kind of thing that makes me have zero faith in our "justice" system. The people shown in that courtroom are terrible people, one and all.

Yea, saw that one reddit a few days back.

Any idea if the judge still has her job? It seems like she was doing the exact opposite of what her job entails her to do by ignoring the lady.

Deleted
    Yeah, I read about that and watched it some some days ago. It's really fucked up, how can the people in the courtroom just do nothing?

15+ Year Old Account
    They're only learning from the military's handling of rape/sex assualt/harassment.

Corruption is always a possibility. As long as those who have oversight act, it is extremely unfortunate but fixable. It's when the corruption continues up the ladder that we start to get insidious, festering issues.

Hopefully the coverage will shame those even higher up the ladder into doing something and cleaning out the town. They need a real, functional, trustworthy justice system. Especially family court, dear god. They're already dealing with this same issue IN COURT all too many times. Need to reopen those old cases for a second look.

Deleted
    Amazing you can just say "false accusations" without investigating something. And the judge....

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post

This is the kind of thing that makes me have zero faith in our "justice" system. The people shown in that courtroom are terrible people, one and all.
    I'm sure that cop is gonna get exactly what's coming to him.

10+ Year Old Account

The marshal's arrest was just, because nobody in the courtroom tried to stop him.
    So his lawyer is saying that it was legal because he got away with it? That makes negative sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's been fired, they say that in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    I'm sure that cop is gonna get exactly what's coming to him.
    You're the one persecuting him?

Quote Originally Posted by Liliara View Post
    Amazing you can just say "false accusations" without investigating something. And the judge....
    When you're talking about county judges in the United States, chances are good you'e not dealing with the brightest bulbs in the chandelier. Most small town and district judges are terrifyingly unqualified.

It isn't until you reach the top echelons of state and federal government that you wind up dealing with the finest legal minds in the country.

So no, the judge's actions don't surprise me... because she is, in all likelihood, retarded.

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 04:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You're the one persecuting him?
    Course not, but everything is on camera. Of course he's gonna get what's coming to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Judges don't have power over police officials in that sense. They make rulings in a court room, so you can't really blame her.

Deleted
    I never had faith into the Justice system at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Judges don't have power over police officials in that sense. They make rulings in a court room, so you can't really blame her.
    Yes I do blame her because if she actually cared she would have called the actual police and not some loser of a court marshal.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Yes I do blame her because if she actually cared she would have called the actual police and not some loser of a court marshal.
    Yes, because a marshal isn't considered a law enforcement officer...

And in fact, I give the judge a bit of credit for going beyond her duties and watching over a two year old who would have otherwise been watching and listening the marshal berate her mother.

If you're going to blame anyone, blame the ones with the actual authority in that room. Judges at that level have pretty much zero power other than the cases they preside over.
    Last edited by Reg; 2013-06-15 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tureni View Post
    He's been fired, they say that in the video.
    He is also suing for wrongful termination.
    Bane

Thats just physically painful to watch. Poor lady

10+ Year Old Account
    Disgusting people being disgusting

That's absolutely disgusting.

Deleted
    Holy fuck. That judge need to go to jail with the 2 officers!

This judge probably has a bias. Look at this comment from 2 years ago.
    Doninger shold get of the bench ASAP!!!! My neighbor went to court today because the defendant had applied to squash the TPO she had gotten against him for sexual harassment, sexual assualt, indecent exposure & stalking her in her own home by going into her bathroom or bedroom & just stairing & making sexual comments under his breath. Doninger actually squashed the TPO stating she felt the victim was lying even though she had documented every single act by this man. she could not contact police when this first began because she had a traffic warrant. she finally went to the police staion to file a incident report to press charges against the defendent & she was thrown in jail. when she got out she went right back & filed the police report. When the defendant was served by the police & my neighbor which by the way this guy was renting a room from her & she has a eight month old baby, anyway he left but went filled the form to squash the TPO. Doninger has done a VERY BAD Thing.
    From 2010:

Doninger told me to leave her court because I tried t oexplain a question to her that my wife, who was disraught, ciuld not answer. She is rude and condescnding and she lectured the victim and told the suspect he should get an order against the victim! The suspect lied in court and Doninger never allowed testimony from me that could have showed her why we needed the TPO extended. She is a horrible communicator, arrogant and thinks she is above us. She said "I am the judge here" showing her arrogance. HE bailiff was no better, he was bossy, pushy and confrontational. We need to get rid of this commisioner. She should be helping victims, not chastasing them when they have a question. Dont treat people like that! Treat people with dignity and respect! You are no better than anyone else lady!
    From 2008:

She is a horrible judge. Two brothers beat up their younger sister to a bloody black and blue pulp. She got a restraining order on them. Pictures were taken by the victim advocate in family court of the sisters black and blue bloody face. Pictures were given to Judge Patricia Doninger to view. The judge took off the restraining order allowing the brothers to beat up their sister all over again. This Judge is a horrible judge. She should not be a judge.
    In a guardianship hearing even though the mom and grandmother had a 3 inch 3 ring binder full of documentation to keep the guardianship in place, not only did she refuse to review it, she wouldn't even contact the child's therapist who is familiar with the father. She should be removed and maybe just maybe be put in criminal court then she can be mean and disrespectful towards criminals.... but then again after ready the stuff on line she has no mercy for victims so that wouldn't work either.
    There are complaints going back from 08, why the hell was she there for so long?
    Last edited by Aristeus; 2013-06-15 at 10:55 PM.