ooking to move plat from guardian to defiant on Bloodiron Eu

Hey everyone,

I am a returning player and I have decided to reroll on defiant side

I have about 245 plat on my guardian character that I want to move to defiant side.

Is there anyone on bloodiron EU that is in a similar situation and would like to trade plat with me at a 1:1 ratio.

Please let me know here or message me in game

Character name on defiant side : Zanaku

Thanks

If you're on a PvE server (or are moving to a PvE server), this is unnecessary. You can mail things cross faction on PvE servers.

Deleted
    You do know you can just mail it yourself. Works just fine, I already did so on Bloodiron.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetracer View Post
    Hey everyone,

I am a returning player and I have decided to reroll on defiant side

I have about 245 plat on my guardian character that I want to move to defiant side.

Is there anyone on bloodiron EU that is in a similar situation and would like to trade plat with me at a 1:1 ratio.

Please let me know here or message me in game

Character name on defiant side : Zanaku

Thanks
    theres an amazing new feature in game called a mailbox. try it out sometime, it's pretty sick!
    edited sig because wow that was out of date

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    If you're on a PvE server (or are moving to a PvE server), this is unnecessary. You can mail things cross faction on PvE servers.
    Since when? Tried this a few weeks ago to give my dwarf some cash and it couldn't find the character.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Since when? Tried this a few weeks ago to give my dwarf some cash and it couldn't find the character.
    I did it about 30 seconds before my post. It was on a PvE server though, so I'm not sure if the rules are different on a PvP server. I think this changed when they merged factions a patch or so before Storm Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    I did it about 30 seconds before my post. It was on a PvE server though, so I'm not sure if the rules are different on a PvP server. I think this changed when they merged factions a patch or so before Storm Legion.
    I'm not on a pvp server :/

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I'm not on a pvp server :/
    Wait...actually...I need to check something. I think somehow my Guardian character got flagged as Defiant or something strange. I still go to Sanctum, but my guild page shows me as Defiant. I need to investigate.

Redit: Confirmed. Just mailed it from my Defiant character to another Guardian character. Should be good to mail back and forth between factions on PvE servers.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-06-17 at 07:29 PM.

Deleted
    I know you can, as I'm also on pve server and have 3 defiant 3 guardians and frequently send plat, items etc betwee them

Deleted
    Is Blood Iron more guardian populated or defiants?

They've pretty much made factions non-important in every aspect other than warfronts (or pvp servers), so you can trade, mingle, chat, marry? (not sure on that one) regardless of faction now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodaway View Post
    They've pretty much made factions non-important in every aspect other than warfronts (or pvp servers), so you can trade, mingle, chat, marry? (not sure on that one) regardless of faction now.
    Warfronts are also not important because you can mercenary (join the other faction for the warfront if they lack people).

The only significance is World PvP on a PvP server, other then that it's like factions don't exist besides lore.