Deleted

Youtube not working

Hey guys, been having some problems with youtube the last few days, sometimes the videos will not start when i open them and i either have to reload page or press stop and start to make it work but now its starting to not work at all, however when i switch from google chrome to internet explorer it works just fine, I tried disabling all google chrome addons (adblock and that kinda stuff) but still doesnt work.

Just wondering if anyone got a solution or have had the same problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Try re-installing chrome.

Deleted
    tried, didnt work :/
    any other suggestions?

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've been having the same problem on IE from work and Chrome from home. After the ad, just refresh and it'll work. Not much else that can be done and it isn't a huge inconvenience right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    I've been having the same problem on IE from work and Chrome from home. After the ad, just refresh and it'll work. Not much else that can be done and it isn't a huge inconvenience right now.
    with adblock disabled and such there doesnt come any ads up on the video (i am sure it's disabled cause there is ads everywhere else) and refreshing the page and such does not work, however it seems like it's only with some videos cause some videos I can open just fine and they will start and other videos will just keep fucking up (even tried copying the URL or whatever it's called and closing Google chrome and opening it up again and pasting it in and still does not work, go to some random video on frontpage and it works just fine...) :/

Deleted
    Looks to be Youtube went on to different commercials to avoid the addblock. Addblocker isnt working there for me anymore, think the new codes messing with their system.

I've had times where the videos just didn't work, but the ads did. I refreshed up to 5 times and had to sit through 5 ads before the video worked.

I'll keep an eye on this thread if you get any more advice. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right click on the video and use the pop out feature. Just learned that today when a video wouldn't load up. The bar would show a preview of the video, but wouldn't play the darn thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It works for me. The only problems I've had are the videos going from 360p to 240p in visual quality randomly after about 5 seconds into the video, even though the quality hasn't actually changed. And some times the video skips 20 seconds forward. But these usually stop happening after I reset the page.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

same on firefox, maybe it last flashplayer plugin messing up

Google Chrome should have flashplayer automaticly installed inn it up to date, or something.

I think its a new bug, that could take a few days to be fixed really, seing you already tried reinstall Crome, and that didn't fix it. That would have been my suggestion atleast, cause by doing that you clear your cookies etc.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Yeah, I also have this issue. It's flash.

Go to youtube.com/html5 and enter into the beta, the html5 player has no issues at the moment, but it is not present on all videos.

I've also had this issue the last couple of days.

Ads work just fine, though. I just love sitting through 3 ads to get to the actual video, be interrupted mid-video with aonther ad, and then a final one when it's over. Getting to the point where I can't be bothered.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."