blank

blank 10 chars
    Last edited by Damax; 2013-06-18 at 12:53 AM.

Why is this even worth creating a thread for? We've all been there, waiting for that one piece of loot to drop and killing the boss 100+ times only to ever see it drop ONCE and of course that's the one day you're on another toon or on vacation or sick or <INSERT EXCUSE HERE>. It's not even unique to World of Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isuridedes View Post
    Why is this even worth creating a thread for?
    Agreed... not sure why people confuse this forum for a personal blog.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've racked up 23 total heroic boss kills now on my main and I have a whole 2 pieces of heroic loot, life sucks.

I spent 11 or 12 coins in LFR last 2 bosses and only got 1 piece that wasn't even an upgrade :P

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I've racked up 23 total heroic boss kills now on my main and I have a whole 2 pieces of heroic loot, life sucks.

In the same boat. Granted most the heroic boss kills i've done has now been without bonus rolls but i've yet to see any of the gear dropping useful to my spec. Real shame i don't play any Agi using class, since i'd be fully heroic/thunderforged by now.

Then again, i also remember back in the day raiding bwl every week with no judgement shoulders ever dropping. When they eventually did, months after most classes already finished their sets.

Long and short is, rng sucks. Be greatful that next weeks LFR you have a slight better chance at getting gear, thanks to the bad streak protections. That said, i've yet to see that do anything on my alt haha (I'm crying on the inside, since i wana gear my dk up, and it never gets loot in ToT Lfr, ever sigh).
    Last edited by Xucuroz; 2013-06-18 at 12:58 AM.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

RNG sucks. However, it definitely sucks more in LFR. RNG seems to be a hardcore thing.

I agree, I can definitely see a casual (which LFR is probably suited for), quitting the game with how horrible the gearing process from the current tier LFR can be.

I had 110 boss kills in LFR before I even got 1 (ONE!) tier piece. I use my 3 runes every week as well on tier piece bosses. I have Over 120 kills now, and I still don't even have a two piece. It's not fun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Xucuroz View Post
    In the same boat. Granted most the heroic boss kills i've done has now been without bonus rolls but i've yet to see any of the gear dropping useful to my spec. Real shame i don't play any Agi using class, since i'd be fully heroic/thunderforged by now.

Then again, i also remember back in the day raiding bwl every week with no judgement shoulders ever dropping. When they eventually did, months after most classes already finished their sets.

Long and short is, rng sucks. Be greatful that next weeks LFR you have a slight better chance at getting gear, thanks to the bad streak protections. That said, i've yet to see that do anything on my alt haha (I'm crying on the inside, since i wana gear my dk up, and it never gets loot in ToT Lfr, ever sigh).
    The bad streak protection ended at the 15 tries, I'm back at 0 since I got the offhand. quite a good bad streak protection because 14 boss dead and no loot is not a bad streak enough to grant loot before. And my loot protection was WASTED completely WASTED on a fucking off-hand. I'd rather I have gotten nothing from lei-shein so at least next week I could get something USEFUL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this as the OP removed his OP.