Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

There was nothing serious about this thread...

Looks like Blizzard banning policy is working as intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly we need to get you banned one more time so it's at least permanent. You'll either literally pay for your consequences or quit the game forever, both will be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    And nothing of value was lost.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

god... people are super-massive vaginas over hitler related shit.... seriously... grow the hell up.

The sad thing about this is that the OP doesn't learn from it and there are even people who agree with him. Don't they teach children about the holocaust in school any more? How can this not be offensive to people whom entire family was wiped out in gaschambers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostnibble View Post
    Really? I swear that it's not a reference to hitler. I remember reading a thread on the offical forums that their friend got a ban because their was somethingfuhrer. in english it was leader of storms or whatever. People get so angry who the pointless shit
    no not a reference to Hitler at all....grow up your not cool or edgy or what ever you think your trying to be your just a sad little boy.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

i feel the level of carebearing and white knighting in this thread is embarrassing..... I see how his name could be found offensive but to get banned is kinda blizz being carebears...... next are they gonna start banning people for going "thats gay" a common term of speech in trade chat or pm's next? cause maybe we will offend something that is still outlawed in 32 states? kinda lame in my opinion.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2013-06-18 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    What's so bad about Hitler references though? It's certainly NOT "To soon" to make jokes.
    And Hitler will likely too continue to equal Satan for years if not decades to come. What's your point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    god... people are super-massive vaginas over hitler related shit.... seriously... grow the hell up.
    Looks like you should take your own advice if you do not understand why people are "super-massive vaginas" about Hitler.

Pretty retarded honestly. Being offended by a title or for that matter any word makes you fucking stupid. Suspension not well deserved. If people can't get over being butthurt then that is their own fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    you're all gay
    and now your going to get suspended from this forum where are you going to go and cry about this one?
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

you're all gay
    ^This is the OP.
    Last edited by kage; 2013-06-18 at 06:01 AM.

It's odd that the only 2 people that agree with the OP are Bronys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    The sad thing about this is that the OP doesn't learn from it and there are even people who agree with him. Don't they teach children about the holocaust in school any more? How can this not be offensive to people whom entire family was wiped out in gaschambers?
    Which majority are all dead, honestly getting upset over something silly as this is worse then the name itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernii View Post
    Pretty retarded honestly. Being offended by a title or for that matter any word makes you fucking stupid. Suspension not well deserved. If people can't get over being butthurt then that is their own fault.
    its not even about being offended by the character name, it goes against the TOS stating that you cant use any references to real world names or something to that matter; that AND the fact that obviously the name in itself is offensive to a group of people makes it a WELL deserved suspension. Just because maybe you and your past lineage was not affected by Hitler and his regime DOESNT mean others will not be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernii View Post
    I would say not understanding how that could could be offensive to some people makes you pretty fucking stupid
    I hate America

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirox View Post
    It's odd that the only 2 people that agree with the OP are Bronys
    No it isn't
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    Careful not to cut yourself on all those edges mr. dark knight.

Deleted
    Playing dumb is an insult to the intelligence of anyone reading this thread and the GM that had to deal with you.