Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Preordered the version with all the additional dlc back in april on origin, still no keep invite though :I

The digital deluxe edition can be had for like 45 us dollars on mexican origin.
    That's not going to like, give me a mexican copy of the game though is it? Where you play as some kind of... spanish... inquisitor. I mean, at least no one would expect you...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    That's not going to like, give me a mexican copy of the game though is it? Where you play as some kind of... spanish... inquisitor. I mean, at least no one would expect you...
    Darkspawn in sombreros?
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    What version are you all buying? I sort of want to buy the digital deluxe but I'm a bit broke as it is and £50 is going to hurt for a single pc game =/ Especially when the normal version is like £30 from amazon or something
    I'm a sucker for a special, so I got the Digital Deluxe. I know I'm going to lose AT LEAST 100 hours to this game, so it's money well spent IMO.

Plus the throne you get was too awesome to miss .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Eagerly waiting my Inquisitor edition, I want to test out those lockpicks...erm i mean, I can't wait to see what it feels like to use an ink and quill! Thats it..

I think I'm looking forward to DA:I more than WoD now, WoD will be a nice brain number once i've finished leveling, enough to carry me the 7 days until inquisition.

I hope i can try and grab some more freedom for the elves, maybe teach the Dailish that the past is best forgotten and help them forge a new destiny and shit...

Got both my dragon age saves ready on the PS3 (Since all my other platforms ended up getting corrupted or deleted), hope the keep will let me transfer my PS3 Warden and Hawke to PC...

10+ Year Old Account
    What version are you all buying? I sort of want to buy the digital deluxe but I'm a bit broke as it is and £50 is going to hurt for a single pc game =/ Especially when the normal version is like £30 from amazon or something
    I bought the delux for an extra $10.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Pre-ordered the deluxe edition for 360 since I want the bog unicorn. I'm like addicted to CEs. 2 wow expacs, gw2, etc. If there's a game I'm really looking forward to, I'll happily buy the CE. Tho the Inquisitor's version doesn't interest me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    And I'll be making sure the carpets match the drapes.

What? Why is everyone staring at me like that?
    The Sims: Inquisition Edition

- - - Updated - - -

Regular. Soundtrack will be on youtube anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Origin games have never had region locks before in the past years but as always things could change.

http://www.twitch.tv/bioware/b/574573595
    If anyone is interested they streamed a Q&A Session about the keep yesterday.

I'm not going to torture myself further with that.

i hope they bring back gifting to max friendship, cause the way dragon age 2 was sucked. there was no way you could be friends with everyone, or if there was it was just too fucking annoyingly hard. i want to be besties with everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i hope they bring back gifting to max friendship, cause the way dragon age 2 was sucked. there was no way you could be friends with everyone, or if there was it was just too fucking annoyingly hard. i want to be besties with everyone
    They're removing the approval/friendship-rivalry thing in DA:I because it felt too 'Gamey'.
    So no, i don't think we'll see gifts returning.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should honestly remove all visible trackers for something like this and just have companions react and change their opinion of your actions and your character dynamically as you go along so you can't game the system in that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    They should honestly remove all visible trackers for something like this and just have companions react and change their opinion of your actions and your character dynamically as you go along so you can't game the system in that way.
    They are doing this, you can only tell what characters think of you by how they talk and react to you, it was announced in a recent Q&A (I think the one where they showed off character creation, could be wrong).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    They are doing this, you can only tell what characters think of you by how they talk and react to you, it was announced in a recent Q&A (I think the one where they showed off character creation, could be wrong).
    I believe you can tell whether the approve or disapprove of an action you take, but not by how much, and you can't see what your overall status with them is, so there's no "cassandra approves +10", but there is still a "casandra approves"

Which is... In a way more like real life. I mean, ideally I'd rather they did away even with the "Cassandra approves" thing (even though that's better than "cassandra approves +10") and replaced it with more subtle stuff, as it would be in real life, like if you do something they don't like, they're gonna be shaking their head or sighing or something in the background (even if they don't fully voice their concerns with you) but I suppose that could be difficult to implement, animation and so on, and like, would mean partymembers would all have to be in view of the camera at all times which would make it feel weird. Also it would feel weird to hear the same "ughhhhh" "sighhh" "tut" noises coming from a companion over and over and over again if you keep doing shit they don't like, and it's a lot more difficult to do similar subtle social cues for approval. A smile is one thing, but having them go around grinning like an idiot all the time is weird, and there isn't really a positive version of a sigh or a "tut" or a head-shake that you could put in a game like that. In real life, you would be able to tell, but in a game, probably not so easy.

So it sort of makes sense to have a "Cassandra approves" or "cassandra disapproves" thing appear, even if it's still a little bit gamey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently some russians got the art book early! There's some interesting stuff in there (Two spoilers which I'm not going to talk about here). Did you know blackwall was originally going to be a dwarf? And sera a human? (http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Foru...20141004124358 has most/all of the links)

If someone is going to disucss said spoilers, please, for the love of the Maker, use some [spoiler] tags. I don't want the game ruined more than a month before release.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope story spoilers are kept tight up until after release, id hate to get the main villain storyline spoiled 6 weeks before release.

It doesn't make sense to be besties with everyone. Unless all NPCs think the same about everything.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I must be the only one here who tries to not watch any videos or read any developer diaries. Last time I did it with SWTOR, it spoiled the hell out of the game for me, so now I try to refrain from it.

I don't know, I got the highest approval from everyone in every single walkthrough without any problem. You just need to know your companions and choose the right dialogue options.
    It is like with Morrigan in DAO: it may be frustrating to try to get high approval with her if you are just being yourself, but if you are choosing the options which her personality is more likely to approve (that is cold, pragmatic responses, favoring control over friendship and such), it is a cakewalk.
    Last edited by May90; 2014-10-04 at 04:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    May, I learned pretty quickly from TOR not to watch anything. I like to go into games blind. It helps a lot with the having fun aspect of it. I'll watch trailers, but that is it. I did it with AA and I am constantly finding out new things.