Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckgirl View Post
    Just have your ox-statue in the middle and tell your healers to stand near it when bats spawn, that way you can just AoE-taunt off your statue and everything is fine.

That's how we do it and it works everytime, assuming someone watches timers.
    only problem with that is it will taunt the boss aswell and have him gain energy faster. its pretty simple for a monk to just use dizzying haze and pick them all up with that.
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Deleted
    dont make a frost dk kite them.. it can be done.. it has been done.. it is just not consistent. if turtles hit you u are most likely dead. if bats go on a healer on the opposite side of where you are kiting currently.. that healer is dead etc.. lots of rng involved.
    I agree that is not the best tactic for the bats but in our guild we did our first kill and most of the following kills (last few weeks we just kill the bats) with a frost dk kitting them, he tried a few times as blood but he personally preferred and found it easier to do as frost, we never had complications, as of healers dying or him getting killed unless it was when the boss was pretty much almost dead and the room was floating with turtles and he sometimes had nowhere to run to so he was dying, but since it was on so low percentage of the boss it never forced a wipe. He was speced also into Gorefiend's Grasps to stack up the bats sometimes if they, for some reason, spreaded a bit and as a dk myself, while he was passing by the boss with the bats i was massive gripping them as well to stack them if he asked me to.

Going to be safe to assume we run 2 hunters this fight should be easy