Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty content with half a gallon. Will probably be up to a gallon once I get back into my running routine, The good thing is I dont have to get raped by the soda machine 1.25 for a can.........fffffff that
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I also live in NC with a fairly physical job. The problem I have is the only place to set my drink is right ON the dishwasher, so it gets hot quickly. And I don't tend to have time to keep refilling it.

Also, yeah, you can "OD" so to speak, on water, but it takes a ton.
    There was a contest on the radio about who can hold their bladder in the longest. Suffice to say, Law suit.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I carry a 100 once jug of water almost everywhere i go. If I dont have that I bring multiple bottles of smaller water

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    There was a contest on the radio about who can hold their bladder in the longest. Suffice to say, Law suit.
    It was "Hold your wee for a Wii".

I work outsideand average a gallon, sometimes close to 2 when it is extremely hot & humid outside. Eat alot of fruit and vegetables all day as well.

The other day I was on an all day road trip and did not drink water all day to minimize bathroom breaks, and wow did i feel horrible by the end of the day. When you get used to being properly hydrated you can really tell a difference when you don't drink water.

Approx half gallon a day. I have a 32oz bottle I refill two or three times a day, I tend to empty it twice and get part of the way through the third refill. Depends on what other things I'm up to. Plus sometimes my morning tea, and sometimes a small 8oz (?or something, it's smaller than the standard 12oz) can of V8. Nevermind the food itself.

I'm on the short side, though.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khoranth View Post
    I work outsideand average a gallon, sometimes close to 2 when it is extremely hot & humid outside. Eat alot of fruit and vegetables all day as well.

The other day I was on an all day road trip and did not drink water all day to minimize bathroom breaks, and wow did i feel horrible by the end of the day. When you get used to being properly hydrated you can really tell a difference when you don't drink water.
    its been 2 weeks since Ive gotten my habit going. I forgot my water and holy crap i felt bad.
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, maybe the water filling you up so you're not as hungry thing isn't as solid as I thought: http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...per-day&page=2

Just another reason to not drink a lot of water.

Easily, though I'm currently "cutting" which is where you lose body fat after building up muscle. So you have to drink a lot of water to flush all that fat you're losing out of your system.

10+ Year Old Account
    I go through 3 30 oz water bottles a day plus another 32 oz at home so I'm probably pretty well hydrated. I had a bit of problem last year that was exacerbated if I didn't drink enough water so I've made up for it in spades.

The water bottle is mostly so I don't have to keep getting up to refill a glass at the water cooler. Laziness for the win!
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Eh, maybe the water filling you up so you're not as hungry thing isn't as solid as I thought: http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...per-day&page=2

Just another reason to not drink a lot of water.
    well of course everything in moderation. Ill adjust my needs as nessesary. I usually have fruit with me aswell.
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by grimsanta View Post
    Easily, though I'm currently "cutting" which is where you lose body fat after building up muscle. So you have to drink a lot of water to flush all that fat you're losing out of your system.
    you may want to check your science on that, i'm pretty sure that is not correct at all.

Deleted
    I drink about 8 pints a day, so 2 Gallons. I drink filtered water so it's not so bad

If I'm working the property in the summer, 2-4 gallons a day isn't abnormal for me.

Deleted
    I drink a minimum of a gallon of water a day, alongside my regular teas, coffees and gin and tonic when back home in the UK. At the moment I must be drinking a minimum of two gallons a day.

As a person who works out alot, drinking 1 gallon AT LEAST is pretty much mandatory.

I hear that you need to drink half of your weight in ounces in order to stay hydrated.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2013-06-19 at 12:45 AM.

I work in landscaping, and bring a gallon of water with me every day. I don't always drink all of it, but when it's really hot it's incredibly easy to not go through my gallon, but also refill and drink at least another half gallon in an 8-9 hour time. However I don't do it for the benefits or satisfying bathroom visits, but because I lose so much water through sweating out so much every day.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I drink 1.5+ gal a day. Used to drink upwards of 3 gals a day when I was on keto. Don't be afraid of water intake.
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Please don't wine in a beer thread. This is a happy place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grimsanta View Post
    So you have to drink a lot of water to flush all that fat you're losing out of your system.
    dam i laughed so hard i almost fell of the chair xD On topic tho , depends on temperature and activities you do , theres no benefits in forcing water in , just drink if you're thirsty.

I think if you're sitting there drinking a gallon of water each day, you probably have something wrong with you.