Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Pregnant Muslim woman attacked in Paris loses baby.

The 21-year-old Muslim woman, who was four months pregnant, was physically attacked by two men. The attackers first tried taking her headscarf off and later cut off her hair and tore part of her clothing. After she screamed out that she was pregnant, one of the attackers started kicking her in the stomach.
    In a related incident, another Muslim woman wearing a headscarf was also attacked three weeks ago in the same region of Paris.
    http://www.todayszaman.com/newsDetai...?newsId=318574

I... I don't have any words.

I do not condone this in anyways way. But with all that is going on around the world with Muslim rapings, I think people are starting to backlash against the muslim community.

so if she had a headscarf and was not muslim she wouldn't be attacked ? i do not see why labeling her was necessary ...

if you don't have any words...maybe there's nothing to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    so if she had a headscarf and was not muslim she wouldn't be attacked ? i do not see why labeling her was necessary ...
    I think the op trying to imply people are attacking muslims for no reason which in reality we don't know the reason behind any of these attacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    I think the op trying to imply people are attacking muslims for no reason which in reality we don't know the reason behind any of these attacks.
    maybe

dont hear about this in america to often though
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    maybe

dont hear about this in america to often though
    not looking hard enough cause it happens a lot sadly.

didn't read the article but i hope they got charged with murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    Do you really think there's a reason behind attack a pregnant woman of color besides misogyny or racism???
    This is really disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    I do not condone this in anyways way. But with all that is going on around the world with Muslim rapings, I think people are starting to backlash against the muslim community.
    There is no explanation to anything a lunatic who would attack a young pregnant woman does. That's just fucking messed up.

---------- Post added 2013-06-19 at 11:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    Yea?

Despite all medical efforts, a pregnant Muslim woman who was attacked by two Islamophobic men in the Paris suburb of Argenteuil on Thursday suffered a miscarriage and lost her baby, her lawyer said on Tuesday.
    All you have to do is read the article really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    not looking hard enough cause it happens a lot sadly.

didn't read the article but i hope they got charged with murder.
    really? dont hear about it where i live... and considering where i live i would expect something along these lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    There is no explanation to anything a lunatic who would attack a young pregnant woman does. That's just fucking messed up.

---------- Post added 2013-06-19 at 11:53 AM ----------

Yea?

All you have to do is read the article really.
    how did they know she was a muslim?

and what a silly word...islamophobia rofl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    really? dont hear about it where i live... and considering where i live i would expect something along these lines
    It's not news that gets people worked up, so it isn't publically broadcast through the media. http://www.thedailybeast.com/newswee...n-muslims.html

Muslims attacking nationals is definitely going to get peoples attention though, so you hear about it more. It's just bigots attacking innocent people because those innocent people have bigots sharing their religion/nationality or whatever. The cycle keeps on going... and the media cashes in when it sees the opportunity.
    Last edited by Theodon; 2013-06-19 at 04:04 AM.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post

I think the headscarf along with the skin color are a dead giveaway.

They probably assumed she was Muslim since she was A) brown and B) wearing a traditional headscarf. These are context clues that Islamophobes, and they are a fucking real thing, not a joke, commonly use to pick victims.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I think the headscarf along with the skin color are a dead giveaway.
    islam is a belief system...not a headscarf preference and the color of skin you're born with.

10+ Year Old Account
    islam is a belief system...not a headscarf preference and the color of skin you're born with.
    Yeah. And phobias are rarely rational.

Do you like being forcefully naive?

When you see a brown-skinned woman with a headscarf that only Muslims wear then the chances that she's a Muslim are 99.9999999%.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    They probably assumed she was Muslim since she was A) brown and B) wearing a traditional headscarf. These are context clues that Islamophobes, and they are a fucking real thing, not a joke, commonly use to pick victims.
    I know there are racists and bigots, but that term gets thrown around way too much when someone criticizes their beliefs.

I know there are racists and bigots, but that term gets thrown around way too much when someone criticizes their beliefs.
    Physically attacking a woman, tearing her headscarf off her, shouting anti-Islam obscenities at her, kicking her in the stomach when she tries to get them to back off by saying she's a pregnant. Tell me, when do we consider them bigots? When they cut off her head?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Well they kind of have it coming after what muslims did in the Uk a few weeks ago, an eye for an eye, no big deal imo more worser shit happens Pedo' and rapist are more of a concern then racial attacks.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-06-19 at 04:20 AM.