Deleted

Heroic 25 man Durumu Discipline Priest POV movie

Hello,

I have decided to post this movie of our kill of heroic 25 man Durumu the Forgotten, because i saw alot of threads about him and thought maybe this could help out for other healers who seem to struggle to decide when is best time to use the raid cooldowns (you can see it on Hermes on the right side of my screen).

If you have anything to ask, please do not hesitate to do so. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp9SqtcSoZ8

Nice movie, nice music

15+ Year Old Account
    Enjoyed it!
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Thanks. There is a tip about monks with Dark Parasite debuff (if the pop diffuse magic, the debuff instsantly goes off and no adds spawn so as long as your monks pop it on start of the debuff everything should be just abit easier).

But the maze is impossible to get through, how did you do it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    But the maze is impossible to get through, how did you do it
    It is actually not that hard. we have abit problems with people dieing when the maze is really really close to boss. i usually feel it is alot easier when you go mid range of boss. also we used 7 healers on our first kill but you might wanna go with 6.
    We used 3 resto shaman healing tides in rotation for the maze.

If you really have problems with the maze you might wanna consider always taking the mid range route since the melee one people get really excited and run too fast or too slow and die from black/beam and the far away route requires you to have some movement speed increase abilities for your "slower" players since i am sure most guilds that are not in top 200 have a couple of.

Also, grounding totems->parasite debuff, and as it's got a really accurate DBM timer if you have a few shamans or/and a monk for the diffuse thing you can almost completely negate that mechanic.

We found the maze to be fairly straight forward, granted we happen to have 2 elemental shamans who just went to town on the ice-walls.
    It's just really important to keep calm and not rush ahead, something i was reminding people of on voice coms regularly during the wall phases.
    We used the middle / melee route.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearyn View Post
    Also, grounding totems->parasite debuff, and as it's got a really accurate DBM timer if you have a few shamans or/and a monk for the diffuse thing you can almost completely negate that mechanic.
    Didn't know about the grounding totems . That would come in handy since we got always 4-5 shamans in raid. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Disperata View Post
    It is actually not that hard. we have abit problems with people dieing when the maze is really really close to boss. i usually feel it is alot easier when you go mid range of boss. also we used 7 healers on our first kill but you might wanna go with 6.
    We used 3 resto shaman healing tides in rotation for the maze.

If you really have problems with the maze you might wanna consider always taking the mid range route since the melee one people get really excited and run too fast or too slow and die from black/beam and the far away route requires you to have some movement speed increase abilities for your "slower" players since i am sure most guilds that are not in top 200 have a couple of.
    It was a joke. &_&

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    It was a joke. &_&
    guess smugness is strong in this one.