Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by cashzilla View Post
    the only difference i noticed was that you waited a little longer to use your second BW, and used it AFTER casting DB, glaive and AS spam. your buddy used his BW much sooner after readiness and got the full benefit of the glaive, DB, and AS spam.

there's a ton of other factors of course, but this is just an observation at face value from what you posted
    I'm the one using Fervor not DB and I noticed he was casting DB after BW which I know is wrong. Nonetheless the main factor here for me is using DB instead of Fervor. Add to that higher item level and TF hc bow vs hc bow and his mish mash opener however incorrect is doing more dmg even though its clear he's doing it wrong. Just shows sometimes that crap openers can yield good results and shows gear>skill issue. Mines not far of puerto's opener really, just a gcd off with readiness> KC. I'm going to try the DB opener tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Windthorn View Post
    I'm the one using Fervor not DB and I noticed he was casting DB after BW which I know is wrong. Nonetheless the main factor here for me is using DB instead of Fervor. Add to that higher item level and TF hc bow vs hc bow and his mish mash opener however incorrect is doing more dmg even though its clear he's doing it wrong. Just shows sometimes that crap openers can yield good results and shows gear>skill issue. Mines not far of puerto's opener really, just a gcd off with readiness> KC. I'm going to try the DB opener tonight.
    ah you're right my bad, didn't even catch that. trying to be productive in the morning was never a strength of mine :P

Quote Originally Posted by dzidek View Post
    In another topic someone says that BW+KC macro is dps loss due to latency. Only below 20ms pet will benefit from BW dmg increase...
    I remember Tehstool saying his testing showed it worked sometimes and didn't work others. To play it safe you can not macro, but it is a pretty useful macro.

my parse (the first one) uses the macro and it appears to be working fine in terms of BW first/KC second each time I use it so it works, just make sure you wait for the gcd to complete before pressing it, not best to spam it sometimes as KC may go of and BW won't. I wrote this post as it shows that shit openers vs an OK one with gear and haste can allow even average hunters to do decent DPS just by passive auto shots and gear. Not as much skill>gear involved as there was before when I see this and its damn frustrating.

One quick question regarding this:

I just read that you guys apply/reapply SrS with 10 stacks of Blade to roll the damage bonus, but i did some tests in the dummy and whenever the agility bonus went off the damage of SrS ticks were lower when refreshing with CS... Care to explain if i'm doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanoa View Post

I just read that you guys apply/reapply SrS with 10 stacks of Blade to roll the damage bonus, but i did some tests in the dummy and whenever the agility bonus went off the damage of SrS ticks were lower when refreshing with CS... Care to explain if i'm doing something wrong?
    That doesnt seem quite right, can you show the combat log? SrS snapshots your stats when its reapplied or refreshed.

There is no reason to game 2-3 extra strong SrS ticks really, With RF+BL it can happen that you end up spamming Arcane Shot without the need of CS. And yes, using Cobra shot to refresh your newly applied 10 stack Renataki SrS will go away to normal SrS since CS refresh snapshots your stats.

OT:

This is what I've done for the longest time as BM:

SrS
    (aMoC when I was specced for it)
    DB
    RF+Stamp
    BW+KC
    GT
    AS until KC comes off CD
    KC
    Readiness+KC
    DB
    GT
    AS until BW falls off
    CS/AS until KC comes off CD
    BW+KC
    2nd RF after first one drops off.
    etc.

For BM, you definitely want to be an Engineer, the 1 min Agi CD is too much to pass on.

When you reapply SrS then?

I usually do the following:

SrS
    RF+Stampede
    BW+DB
    KC
    GT
    CS (to proc thunderhawk
    ASx3 (or X4 i don't remember exactly)
    KC
    ASx6
    KC
    CS (to not use another in the next BW)
    Readiness
    BW+DB
    KC
    GT
    RF
    ASx3/4
    KC
    ASx2
    CS
    and so on with the normal rotation

With those CS i don't reapply SrS

So skip all of this other stuff people are throwing out.

What trinkets do you guys have? Better burst trinkets are like literally 20x more important than minor order differences in your opening rotation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    Another thing is you using GT before BW.. no point in that.. we used to do that last tier cuz GT had a high chance to proc the darkmoon trinket.. but we don't have that crutch anymore.. You want GT to benefit from the BW bonus..
    I heared GT's Damage is calculated on hit. Is this true?
    Cause if it is and the Glaives fly long enough you could use them right before BW and have an additional GCD for Arcane Shot during BW.

Quote Originally Posted by Conando View Post
    So skip all of this other stuff people are throwing out.

What trinkets do you guys have? Better burst trinkets are like literally 20x more important than minor order differences in your opening rotation.
    Been wondering if I should save popping the initial BW for the scratchy bandage sound of RSC.

I dunno. It's nice to line it up, and it's incredibly powerful, but I hate waiting for stuff to proc and not knowing when it will happen :|

When you reapply SrS then?

I usually do the following:

SrS
    RF+Stampede
    BW+DB
    KC
    GT
    CS (to proc thunderhawk
    ASx3 (or X4 i don't remember exactly)
    KC
    ASx6
    KC
    CS (to not use another in the next BW)
    Readiness
    BW+DB
    KC
    GT
    RF
    ASx3/4
    KC
    ASx2
    CS
    and so on with the normal rotation

With those CS i don't reapply SrS
    You shouldn't be casting cobra shot during BW, that's just a waste, should pre cast it at pull to proc thunder hawk.