Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Naeny View Post
    Why is this thread still open? Its devolving into a flamewar that won't lead anywhere at this point.
    This rarely happens within the awesomeness that is the Priest community, so when it does we all just sit back and have a laugh at the drama!
    Many popcorns has been had to this thread, by many priests

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    That's an accomplishment?
    Lol.

But if you want me to admire you, sorry, but I just can't.
    I honestly gives zero shits about what you think of me.

that would mean you are able to consider people on the internet as someone who can have an influence on your life, which I consider sad
    People in this game absolutely can have an influence on my life. I've known some of these people for 5+ years, met them IRL multiple times, have formed friendships with many that will last longer than people you grew up with, guaranteed. I've known the majority of the H2P staff for well over 2 years if not more and consider them family. I find it sad that you're so close minded that people online in various parts of the world aren't real people and are "just pixels"... but I guess that explains your interactions on this forum a little more.

If there was to be a reason for my character's name to change, it can only happen so you can feel unique yourself again, not me, because I never had that need.
    That's cute coming from the person who had a shit fit when Pravity mentioned the "real veiled" and started to belittle basically everyone else with that name that was searchable on wowprogress.

Here's a <3 for you Miss real Veiled, to make you hate me less after reading this
    Hating you would require me to care enough about you to have that deep of a feeling. Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    We're all friends when the lights go out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQFjavLR52Q

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

I would close it if I thought it was continuing to get worse, but by the time I arrived it was already over the hump - I feel like they are all reconciling now - I don't want to close the door on that.
    Please keep it open. I wonder how much more people they can bring to flame me 'cause I confronted 1 guy. I mean, they even poked Hesp, whom Pravity himself beats to dust all the time. I hoped for someone better honestly, someone I would at least not take as a joke, Drye at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    People in this game absolutely can have an influence on my life. I've known some of these people for 5+ years, met them IRL multiple times, have formed friendships with many that will last longer than people you grew up with, guaranteed. I've known the majority of the H2P staff for well over 2 years if not more and consider them family.
    Well excuse me for considering only my actual family as family, and only the people I've met IRL as friends. It only makes... sense?
    I find it sad that you're so close minded that people online in various parts of the world aren't real people and are "just pixels"... but I guess that explains your interactions on this forum a little more.
    I don't find it appraising that you so eagerly admit that you consider people on the internet friends either, but that's a difference of opinions now, isn't it? I'd elaborate on that one further, but naming reasons for which I think someone can call people on the internet friends would just be rude, and rude I don't want to be. You can like them, hate them, hell, you may even fall in love with one of them, but admittingly call them friends is just something I can't relate to.

I don't see a logical reason to consider someone I've never met, made neither eye nor physical contact with, or spoken to, anything more than pixels. I'm not saying you're not human beings or anything, but to allow something like that to play a role in my actual life would just be plain sad. If you manage to convince me otherwise, you may as well become my very best friend on the internet, but I highly doubt you want that anyways.

We're all friends when the lights go out
    How will you even know who's who then? I mean you may ask for Veiled and get the fake one. :<
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2013-06-25 at 01:25 AM.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

How will you even know who's who then. I mean you may ask for Veiled and get the fake one. :<
    One has a bigger shlong, obviously.

Please keep it open. I wonder how much more people they can bring to flame me 'cause I confronted 1 guy. I mean, they even poked Hesp, whom Pravity himself beats to dust all the time. I hoped for someone better honestly, someone I would at least not take as a joke, Drye at least.
    I refuse to stick up for pravity until hes on my real id!

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    OBVIOUSLY. Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    I was so hoping someone would reply in that manner (but I thought it'd be rude if I posted it off the bat myself), that it almost feels like I've set it up. Hope the lady doesn't mind.
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2013-06-25 at 04:07 AM.

But what you're not good at is thinking outside of the box and abusing those mechanics to your advantage. Feel offended if you want, but that's my opinion of you.
    wait... you disrespect pravity because he "abused" a mechanic and you also disrespect veiled because she doesn't abuse things? oh wow! that's very consistent of you!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    In summary:

1. FDCL can occasionally be used beneficially.
    2. Don't mistake some random guy as the real Veiled.
    3. Disrespecting people is the whole point of the internet, especially when it's in the form of bullshit, and we should all learn how to do so from veiledy0.
    4. Drye and I need to be real id friends.
    5. FDCL still sucks with a 20% proc chance in 5.4 - especially with 2 piece t16.

15+ Year Old Account
    6.Melting faces is fun, hence sw:i is bis
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by Crudelitas View Post
    wait... you disrespect pravity because he "abused" a mechanic and you also disrespect veiled because she doesn't abuse things? oh wow! that's very consistent of you!
    Considering someone bad doesn't mean I disrespect them. From personal experience, it's much rather the opposite, as calling people bad is what causes them to improve in most cases.

15+ Year Old Account
    Considering someone bad doesn't mean I disrespect them. From personal experience, it's much rather the opposite, as calling people bad is what causes them to improve in most cases.
    Being in a good guild.. doesn't make you good. In fact, the only fights I see that you're "good" on are the ones that are easiest to cheese (Horridon, Council, Animus, etc.). One day I'll be scumbaggy enough... one day!

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong with Scumbag DPS imo.

Being in a good guild.. doesn't make you good.
    Couldn't agree more. In fact hardly anything PvE related can single you out as good. Hence why I mentioned your 3's rating.
    In fact, the only fights I see that you're "good" on are the ones that are easiest to cheese (Horridon, Council, Animus, etc.).
    Not many bosses in this tier can be cheesed if your guild doesn't support it, and mine really doesn't. We even went the distance of making our logs private for a while, just so people stop whoring DPS and realize how unimportant dmg is, compared to execution, when it comes to killing bosses. Council, Qon and maybe Twins being the exception.
    One day I'll be scumbaggy enough... one day!
    You're dps. You have to have a scumbag mentality, otherwise you're doing it wrong. Or as this guy already posted while I was typing
    Quote Originally Posted by mindp View Post
    Nothing wrong with Scumbag DPS imo.
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2013-06-25 at 08:11 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    In fact hardly anything PvE related can single you out as good. Hence why I mentioned your 3's rating.
    Do you actually believe the shit that you spew or is this just a way for you to validate to the world that you are "good" because you have no other means to "prove" it?

Do you actually believe the shit that you spew or is this just a way for you to validate to the world that you are "good" because you have no other means to "prove" it?
    Both. Prove me otherwise.

15+ Year Old Account
    Both. Prove me otherwise.
    Why are you trying to validate yourself as "good" to pixels on the internet who have no affect on your life? Rhetorical, don't even bother mustering up an answer.. I think my point has been proven.

Back to some actual discussion..

Despite the movement, Insanity is still by far superior on H Lei Shen. The only part of the fight where you can't make full use of SW:I is p3, when you need to bait Thunderstruck, anyways.
    I think FDCL is the way to go for lei shen progression, since phase 3 DPS is more crucial than phase 1 and 2, and MF:I sucks for phase 3. Once it's on farm, yeah MF:I may give you better overall numbers. However, several of the top us/west rank for shadow on lei shen 25H still used FDCL. It's not as horribly far behind MF:I as many people seem to feel, especially for fights with such heavy movement.

Why are you trying to validate yourself as "good" to pixels on the internet who have no affect on your life? Rhetorical, don't even bother mustering up an answer.. I think my point has been proven.
    I don't even know what your point was to start with, but ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mctriple View Post
    I think FDCL is the way to go for lei shen progression, since phase 3 DPS is more crucial than phase 1 and 2, and MF:I sucks for phase 3. Once it's on farm, yeah MF:I may give you better overall numbers. However, several of the top us/west rank for shadow on lei shen 25H still used FDCL. It's not as horribly far behind MF:I as many people seem to feel, especially for fights with such heavy movement.
    See, my experience is the exact opposite. My guild had me heal for most of P3, as we initially rolled with 1 healer less than most guilds that killed it before us. But iirc, you raid 10M, and this is by no means an option there. We killed the boss on our 6th (or 7th) P3 attempt, and DPS really was never even close to being an issue in that part of the fight. We had a lot more struggles on the last quadrant in P2 in situations when you get Static Shock before whip, and you can finish that quadrant with 1 Balls of Lightning less for smoother intermission. That's where SW:I proved to be a lot better than FDCL. I guess with the amounts of gear people pulling it for the first time now have, it can't really be an issue tho.
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2013-06-25 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    6.Melting faces is fun, hence sw:i is bis
    I think this one.

I was tanking for all of t14 and start of t15, so didn't really play with FDCL but I really enjoy MF: Insanity.