Order of upgrades to purchase

Hello all, I recently upgraded the gpu / psu in a prebuilt giving me the following specs:

MoBo: ASrock z77 pro 3
    CPU: i5 3570k OC @ 4.2
    GPU: GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB
    RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333 (brand wasn't specified)
    PSU: SeaSonic M12II 620 Bronze 620W ATX12V V2.3 / EPS 12V V2.91 SLI Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE
    HD: 1 TB SATA III

Overall, with the recent upgrades, I'm happy with my fps boosts in *most games. I'm having some issues with Arma 2 / WoW, which I think might be memory related. For example, in A2, I would previously have an issue where the game completely froze up in a pink/red/blue screen of death and require a hard restart. After upgrading the psu / gpu, I don't experience that same error, however, the game will randomly freeze up, but I can just alt f4 out of it.

My question is what would be the next upgrade for overall performance, in your opinion? My budget is about 150$ atm so I'm torn between going to 16gb of quality ram, an SSD, or perhaps an entirely new mobo?

Thanks!

edit: Although not WoW related, I feel the game crashings from Arma 2 might be related to an Nvidia problem (went from 640-660ti), so I'll research that some more!

10+ Year Old Account
    SSD no doubt.
    Little over budget but worth it.
    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/samsung...mz7td250bw/ur]

Also more ram wont do you any good.
    You can overclock your ram to 1600MHz in your motherboard bios for a decent improvement.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    after an ssd the only upgrade i'd recommend would be a new GPU.