Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    im gonna go out on a limb here and say that they probably know their religion better than you do.
    Not true. If they even completely understood their religion at all, they wouldn't be Muslims. Not unlike how atheists in the US are more well-versed with the Bible's teachings than the average Christian.

Deleted
    Muslim tradition provides that a warrior who dies while waging “holy war” or Jihad on Infidels, Jews or Christians, attains entry into paradise where he will be serviced by 72 virgins.
    it is funny when muslims and the terrorists don't believe this extensively and most of them laugh it away, yet the soldier fighting against terrorism really believes a simple debunked hadith (or something) is what the terrorists hold on to.

seriously tho, are you really this bored?

With Jihawg Ammo, you don’t just kill an Islamist terrorist, you also send him to Hell.
    What's next, using silver ammunition for werewolves, holy water for vampires? or ammunition with some garlic on it?

I'm so sorry, but this whole thing is an utter garbage and shows the true face of what some soldiers are...

I hereby won't go into further discussion since this thread is basically a sad joke.
    Last edited by mmoc058e0f1fe5; 2013-06-21 at 11:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    This is really inappropriate on too many levels, such as religion, so I'm closing this.