Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Everything that you regulary do in your free time to entertain yourself.

So yes, mastrubation is a hobby to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    The age old question that everyone faces when they meet people or start group of some sorts..

"What is your hobby and what are you good at"

To some, thats non-issue. To some its not as simple as that.

The reason I ask this is because people tend to dismiss some hobbies more easily than others.
    I've seen people not even take certain things as hobbies simply because its not "organised group gathering where you do stuff IRL every week in building somewhere" or simply "sports or no go".
    Do you consider gaming as hobby? Skating? What about "listening to music and watching TV"? How about cooking in home? just few examples..

I mean heck, why ask the whole "whats your hobby" if you dont plan to take most of the stuff as hobbies to begin with?
    I'd say a hobby is something that a person does, and enjoys doing just to do it. It's a means, with no ends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Everything that you regulary do in your free time to entertain yourself.

So yes, mastrubation is a hobby to.
    That's something to put on a resume . . .

Hobbies: Painting, biking, writing, masturbating, video gaming . . .
    Putin khuliyo

I enjoy coming home after a day of working hard and then turning on Real Time with Bill Maher so I can hear a group of self-important liberal millionaires tell me how I'm a heartless racist asshole who doesn't pay their fair share.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gaming, web design, game design and photography currently. Although I haven't made much of an effort to take pictures in ages. I define hobby as something you do in your spare time for fun.

Anything I enjoy doing on a regular basis in my leisure time... that I don't make enough money to live off of.

10+ Year Old Account
    The feel good answer - Any enjoyable activity that is simply done for it's enjoyable quality. Might include profit but usually not.

The snarky answer - Any enjoyable activity that may be viewed as a "waste of time" by someone else who doesn't enjoy said hobby.

ex. Oh my game playing is a waste of time? Well your tv-game watching is likewise; I mean they'll just play again next week, month, year, decade...who cares if they lose, you're just wasting time watching.
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2013-06-21 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Words are hard..