Need suggestions for cooling system

Hi!

I have a Dell XPS 8300 and have upgraded the gfx, card added a new HDD drive, and it's still running a little more hot than I'd prefer. Idle it is around 45* celcius and max load around 80* celcius. This has a lot of impact on my rooms temperature as well, and I figure I need to find a much more efficient pc temperature, as it starts being awkward when I leave my room in only the underwear to go to the kitchen because of the temperature (not only the pc, but the pc doesn't exactly help).

So I was wondering where to begin with my cooling system. Currently I use the cooling system provided in my PC that was there when I bought it as well as a system in my GFX card. I've been reading up on success stories about watercooling systems, and if 40 degrees on max load is legit, it's very tempting. But I do not know the limitations nor requirements for such a system and need help. If you need more information in order to be able to help, please say what you need and I'll provide it.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Deleted
    what specific GPU are you running?
    also i doubt you could fit a watercooling loop in a XPS 8300

Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    what specific GPU are you running?
    also i doubt you could fit a watercooling loop in a XPS 8300
    AMD Radeon HD6900. Currently my roof will be 420 USD/eur, but if someone makes a compelling argument for one thats slightly higher I may go for it. I just have no idea what to do in this case.
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2013-06-21 at 09:12 PM.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

any system fans? are they configured the right way. (many right ways, )
    how is the cable management? zip tie what you can. is there dust clogging up the air ways.
    sure water cooling is an option though simple servicing can do a good job too.
    water cooling gpu's can be fun but expensive at the same time. koolance does water blocks for most new gpus.