Deleted

[Balance] Ahoo'ru

Any tips for this fight? I use NV and FoN, while my gear is at 523ilvl (+orange meta) and I cant even bring it below 20%.

The biggest part of the fight is bursting the boss down in a quite short time. Go with Incarnation, it's better.

Other than that, I can't comment as you're not giving any information. Are you making the guardians spawn immediately so that you can multi dot? Are you dying to enrage? Are the heals a problem?

When I killed him, I had 520ilvl+ meta I used NV and Inc for burst in p2
    if your dmg sucks, you are forced to take the Glyph of Fae Silence to interrupt him a second time(in one try he casted it again at 200k Hp left...).
    To get Ahoo'ru out of his bubble asap is most important, start with Stampeding Roar to trigger the angels asap,
    unfortunately there position is random(in one try there close another try you have to run across the whole arena).
    I kept both dots on the angels for procs and dmg'd them while triggering the angels left.
    To play p1 right is the key to kill Ahoo'ru, with more than one minute left it's possible,
    don't know how it looks like with more gear but something like a minute should be enough time for the kill.

Hope this helps you slightly

Deleted
    You can switch your trinkets around just before the fight begins. That should trigger a 45? sec cooldown. This might help with RNG if you clear the angels fast enough.

I did it as feral, but the DPS check was quite severe with my gear. My best angel phase I finished with 1 min 15 sec to spare. I then did not get a single trinketproc and wiped at something insane like 15%. They try where I killed it, I had around a minute for the last phase. I got both of my trinketprocs at the same time and I killed it with 7 seconds to spare.
    Phase 2 tries are quite reliant on RNG. You may just have to try it some more. I actually got the boss to 50k on my third try, but didn't kill it untill around my 30th. (Granted there is a lot of angelchargefail and standing in shit in there)

Deleted
    Definately use Incarnation. Multidotting all 3 angels can be tricky cuz they sometimes charge themselves instead of the boss. I didnt pop all 3 of them, I did them one by one. Also make sure you get an AMS from a DK and pop it when you break the rings to not get any stacks of the nasty debuff.

I was stuck on this one for a bit tell I found out you do not need the charges to hit him but just go through him.

1. Line up your opener like pre 5.3 one wrath from eclipse.
    2. get all 3 angels out without dpsing
    3. run to any corner
    4. starfall/wrath/multidot/starfall head to the other side of your boss killing angles so they run through him
    5. When he spawns blow all your CD's and use your potion.
    6. Interrupt his heal and use rej/barkskin for the dots. (I had to use 3 interupts Solar beam,Mighty bash, Hand or Righteousness)
    7. Dead boss.

Avoiding the dots is not worth the emergency interrupt and 1 stack is not hard to heal yourself threw.
    Mighty bash... Not sure why no druids notice this is an interrupt..
    You wait for all 3 angels that way all your trinkets proc.

Dont use FoN for such a short fight
    Dont use HoW for such a short fight with burst being needed

I was about 523 ilvl with the meta gem. had 10 seconds left tell enrage when he died

Quote Originally Posted by Reveries1 View Post
    I was stuck on this one for a bit tell I found out you do not need the charges to hit him but just go through him.

1. Line up your opener like pre 5.3 one wrath from eclipse.
    2. get all 3 angels out without dpsing
    3. run to any corner
    4. starfall/wrath/multidot/starfall head to the other side of your boss killing angles so they run through him
    5. When he spawns blow all your CD's and use your potion.
    6. Interrupt his heal and use rej/barkskin for the dots. (I had to use 3 interupts Solar beam,Mighty bash, Hand or Righteousness)
    7. Dead boss.

Avoiding the dots is not worth the emergency interrupt and 1 stack is not hard to heal yourself threw.
    Mighty bash... Not sure why no druids notice this is an interrupt..
    You wait for all 3 angels that way all your trinkets proc.

Dont use FoN for such a short fight
    Dont use HoW for such a short fight with burst being needed

I was about 523 ilvl with the meta gem. had 10 seconds left tell enrage when he died
    I did this as a lock in 520ish gear so I didn't plan to comment until I saw this suggestion. Pulling the angels to a corner, aoeing, and getting them to all basically cast charge at the same moment made the entire first phase much more controlled. By bringing the angels to a corner you can focus on dpsing and not worrying about dodging light balls. This will improve your dps, I don't care how skilled you are. Since you can aoe, you are much more likely to ensure all angels charge within a second or two of each other. It also guarantees that you have near full health going into phase 2, and in general makes the entire first phase much more repeatable. Start doing this on all attempts and I bet you'll kill him within 10 or so tries (on that rare attempt when all angels spawn close together and all of your procs line up at the start of phase 2 allowing you to do amazing dps to Ahoo'ru).