Trion.. why are you so annoying?

For the past 2 days I have been trying to buy Defiance PC. Everytime an error pops up. Trion support? "no known issues. Try again later" >_>

Probably something to do with their servers being flooded (comparatively speaking), and it may be affecting their online shop. We've gotten in-game messages in Rift from Trion over the past few days apologizing for lengthy customer service queues. It's a rough patch they're going through, but they usually get their shit figured out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

yea.. but sorry, when I want to buy a game, it's not good marketing when I can not even get to the checkout screen

Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    yea.. but sorry, when I want to buy a game, it's not good marketing when I can not even get to the checkout screen
    That's not marketing, that's a bug. They happen and they suck.

Problem is, it happens a lot lately. A few friends just stopped trying to buy gems/games from the Trion website due to their constant "bugs"

Defiance 30% off 204 keys left

http://raptr.com/dashboard/rewards/30-off-defiance

Also is defiance better optimized for PC yet?

Jep, used that key. And "We only accept credit cards" even though I can buy Rift etc with other payment options. Sorry, but Trion fails at this.

Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    Jep, used that key. And "We only accept credit cards" even though I can buy Rift etc with other payment options. Sorry, but Trion fails at this.
    It's more of the branch then the whole company :/

Maybe it's a sign...