Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    well, considering that AMD was a startup compnay created by intel so that intel could avoid anti-trust lawsuits from the US government and the initial tech that AMD used for its processors was given to them by intel I would say that intel is far superior.

Quote Originally Posted by voryon View Post
    well if i can find them then it really shouldn't be as hard for any one else =)
    It's surprisingly hard when you actually start looking and stop the wild exaggerations. Cheapest retail i5-2500k is 214€ right now here in Finland, and $100 USD (= 77€) retail is what you claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by datboi448 View Post
    well, considering that AMD was a startup compnay created by intel so that intel could avoid anti-trust lawsuits from the US government and the initial tech that AMD used for its processors was given to them by intel I would say that intel is far superior.
    Ahem...
    Last edited by vesseblah; 2013-06-24 at 11:44 PM.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Intel for gaming because I play online games where the superior performance per thread makes a big difference. Yeah I have seen the benchmarks showing AMD's 8 Cores even with Intel on games that are GPU limited; but none of those tests take into account multiplayer performance, where Intel pulls ahead by a landslide. And GPU limited games have been around forever, even back when AMD actually made good CPUs and I bought them over Intel.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Because I prefer the looks of their sockets of Intel. Seems more solid to me.