Suggestion for a good middleman courier/forward shipper that uses PayPal?

Hoping that this international board will have the answers I'm looking for.

I've been looking for a forward shipper for a while now, so that I can order from places that only ship to the US, and that shipper will then ship it to me (in Asia). Bongo seems ideal but they don't accept Paypal, and unfortunately Paypal is my only means of paying atm. And of course I don't want to sign up to a bad one just to realize when it's too late that they have a bunch of hidden fees. Anyone have any experience with a forward shipper that uses Paypal? I'll be ordering something that I most certainly don't want to buy again just in case something goes wrong, so I'm looking for someplace trustworthy.

I've used shipito a handful of times, and they're fairly popular with Aussies.

I'm a bit ambivalent about them though, mostly absolutely no issues but once they misread a customs form and created a mess it took me a while to sort out.

Honestly I think those companies are all pretty similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    So don't wear skimpy clothes getting raped is not entirely out of your control either.

I use shipito also, but they are a bit of a pita with their account verification and whatnot, have pretty low monthly spending limits which raise over time the more you use them otherwise you have to do a wire transfer with a bit of a premium. If you go with them I advise you to get 100% verification before you actually use their services.

They get you great rates on fedex, though.