Is my hit bugging out ?

Today i been noticing some of my spells are missing. No idea why. I am at the raid hit cap. Noticed that it was also missing on regular mobs when doing dailies. And i do see the "miss" message, im at 15% hit cap i should never miss.

??

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Today i been noticing some of my spells are missing. No idea why. I am at the raid hit cap. Noticed that it was also missing on regular mobs when doing dailies. And i do see the "miss" message, im at 15% hit cap i should never miss.

??
    Did you notice the spell go for the target, or did it fly off?

Your hit's just bugging if the spell actually was shown as hitting. If it flew off, something's bugged if you're at 15%, unless you're trying to hit something higher than 93 (though I don't think there IS anything in game higher lol)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Isn't there always 1% chance to miss? Or did they get rid of that at some point and I've just forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost1129 View Post
    Isn't there always 1% chance to miss? Or did they get rid of that at some point and I've just forgotten.
    That's been gone for awhile. If you cap, you won't ever miss, unless you get afflicted with some form of debuff.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Not sure about how the spell fly's, haven't been paying attention to it. Am i the only to have experienced this?

Make sure you are looking at your spell hit cap and not your melee cap.

??
    Maybe you had your fishing pole on? xD the only encounter with hit debuff is feng afaik, so unless you were on him him, something bugged out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    Maybe you had your fishing pole on? xD the only encounter with hit debuff is feng afaik, so unless you were on him him, something bugged out.
    and twin consorts during tidal wave / inferno, and i guess iron qon shield dog

Not sure about how the spell fly's, haven't been paying attention to it. Am i the only to have experienced this?
    What were you missing? Recall a specific encounter, if you can.

Were you standing in Stone Rain in the Dark Heart scenario? O.o

I was getting some miss in MSV and when I was fighting a rare in pandaria I got aggro on a mob nearby and threw a ffb that missed and winded up a frost bolt and that missed too. I hope this was a one off thing and won't happen again but if it does I might have to send in a ticket..

I was getting some miss in MSV
    Was it during Feng?

Deleted
    During Qon phase 3?

Quote Originally Posted by stX3 View Post
    and twin consorts during tidal wave / inferno, and i guess iron qon shield dog
    twin consorts actually deflect, but yeah, on qon you could have had some misses too

Quote Originally Posted by nickseng View Post
    Was it during Feng?
    No it was gara jal

Want to give your armory so we can see if you're reading your hit right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Are you confusing your melee hit cap with spell hit cap on the stats sheet?

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Want to give your armory so we can see if you're reading your hit right?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oobyplz/simple

I have been hit capped for ages and noticing a miss here and there all of a sudden so it must be a bug.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oobyplz/simple

I have been hit capped for ages and noticing a miss here and there all of a sudden so it must be a bug.
    Thanks, I just wanted to verify, since I've seen too many cases where people confuse melee/ranged/spell hit, and think they're capped when they're not.
    It's not necessarily a bug, certain (enemy) buffs and debuffs can change your chance of hitting your target, but without logs or other empirical evidence it's hard to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.