Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I think Darion should have it. His father said to him:

I'd definitely see him with Ashbringer once more. And I' want him to fight with Sylvanas in the Lordaeron.
    Really a DK wielding the sword... sure as the corrupted ashbringer.....

His fathers plans already unfolded because he did wield the sword at the battle for lights hope... When he committed suicide with the sword to save his fathers soul. After that he gave it up.

Come on...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    Anyway, I think there is one way to deal with it, put it in cash shop and rename it to the legendary blade of trade chat and general forums - THE CASHBRINGER.
    Did you just
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Really a DK wielding the sword... sure as the corrupted ashbringer.....

His fathers plans already unfolded because he did wield the sword at the battle for lights hope... When he committed suicide with the sword to save his fathers soul. After that he gave it up.

Come on...
    But this is his legacy. Tirion should give it to him back, maybe with a new powers, I don't mind seeing DK with Ashbringer. I've already seen a Paladin with Frostmourne...

Also this video is awesome:

It will become a relic of the Empire

Knowing blizzard in some patch or expansion in the future it'll suddenly be in the hands of some new character and there will be no information anywhere in the game that tells us who he is or what happened.

Man, I really can't stand all the lore being put in novels instead of the game...
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Sylvanas will probably sell it for scrap metal.