Lightwell question!

Alright, so I want to know that if say Lightwell if glyphed(so you don't have to click it).. Would you say that's better over all? Or would calling out for people to click it, heal more over all?
    Last edited by Gurushock; 2013-06-18 at 03:46 PM.

Lightwell, if clicked, technically is better but no one EVER clicks. Its just sad facts. Lightwell clicked would ideally help control over-healing and offer more control over who needs heals and when.

BUT go with Glyphed Lightspring always unless its for a very specific strategy. Continuously calling out for people to click on a light well during raid (because they never do) would end up being just be unnecessary added chatter during raid.

Alright. And having people click it isn't a big deal for my raid group =)

I state before a pull whether I have a lightwell or lightspring. One advantage to lightspring that is often over looked is the range. Lightwell requires a 10 yard clicking range. Lightspring hits anyone within 40 yards. If a fight requires movement beyond the 10 yard window, you might want to lightspring even if you have people trained to click the lightwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurushockin View Post
    Alright, so I want to know that if say Lightwell if glyphed(so you don't have to click it).. Would you say that's better over all? Or would calling out for people to click it, heal more over all?
    If its a fight where you can mostly stay stacked lightwell if not light spring.
    How is this even a question?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    I still cringe when i see priests with both glyphs. They dont stack please stop this.
    .....what?

Deleted

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    One increases the charges of "Lightwell" the other changes "lightwell" into "Lightspring" you are wasting a glyph spot. u can even click your lightspring and see it still has 15 charges not 17. They dont stack i died a little more after clicking your armory link almost 530 ilvl and you dont know that.
    I'm laughing right now, or, I died a little more when I saw your response, they do stack..... it clearly says 17, I don't get how you cannot see this. How can you not know this?

Thanks Slliks now I don't have to do that myself.

Lightwell is more powerful than Lightspring, but both have their uses.

And lmaorofl@Lightwell glyph not working with Lightspring.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    I tried the clicking method a few times, and found it to be more of a pain then ever... when i changed it to auto found it to be a bit more easy going, plus for moments where my heals cant reach but somehow lightwell saves the day and shoots a heal to that other player.