Affliction Trinkets for H Progression

I was wondering what the best trinkets were for Afflic when doing H prog?

I have TF Wush, Reg Hydra, Reg, UVLS.

Wondering what the best combo would be?

Hydra+TF Wush
    ULVS+TF Wush
    Hydra+Wush

Deleted
    i wouldnt use ULVS+tf wush, its too RNG, its the highest possible dps but you really need the RNG gods to smile upon you for that to happen. the normal options tends to be UVLS+hydra or hydra+wush(tf in your case). the UVLS+hydra option tends to revolve more around RNG, as UVLS has a low uptime, so you need to be lucky to get both trinkets to proc, so the outcome can be anything from alright to insanely good. Hydra + wush tf tends to rely less on RNG and gives a good average outcome(wush often has a very high uptime, atleast for me), so in short, if you prefer playing it safe pick breath+wush tf, if not pick UVLS+breath. thats my 2 cents atleast.

TF Wush + Hydra will provide the best results, since the 20-sec procs will allow for more clever refreshes of the dots and the chances of them stacking is pretty damn high. I've tried UVLS but it is just too RNG for my tastes and overwriting sp-buffed dots with 100% crit ones may not actually be as good in practice as it sounds.

If you go with UVLS, then pick Hydra as supplementary, at least you won't have to depend on the stars aligning to get good dps.

Deleted
    Your question isn't that easy to answer IMO.
    I played a lot of affli during progression just because affli has so many useful utilities it can provide, especially in 10M. My 2nd spec used to be destro, but then I went with demo/affli and now I dropped affli and I'm playing destro/demo, which is the best combo IMO, if you want to have a solid allrounder spec combo.

Now your trinket choice should depend on the following:
    - Are you ok with reforging (and maybe even regemming) whenever you switch your spec for a specific encounter?

If the answer is 'NO' you might have to compromise.
    See, the UVLS trinket is simply incredible for demonology, but only ok for affli and destro. Wusholay's on the other hand is probably the best trinket choice for affli and one of the best for destro, too. I think you already know what I'm getting at, right?
    Some trinket combos can be really good for one spec, but will simply not cut it for the other one. So that leaves you with 2 choices:

1. Get every trinket for every spec you want to play
    2. Find a good trinket compromise

I did #2 and IMO 80% of the community would be fine if they did the same. Unless you're in a World #100 guild, it's not worth it. I for example just hate reforging/gemming every 2nd boss, just because I have to switch specs and wear the best trinket combination.
    I took Wusholay's and UVLS and played Destro, Affli and Demo with it (We just killed Ra-den a week ago). If you want the best flexibility, then take exactly those 2, since they're probably the best possible combination if you want to play all 3 specs.