Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    RBG but without the flag?

wow needs more wolf mounts honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Deleted
    Why the fuck they would reward a ground mount...

Here's a mount you'll never use!

Deleted
    There are 3 mounts,
    glory (Flying)
    Garrosh before nerf (Ground)
    Heroic Garrosh (Can't remember what it was)

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    There are 3 mounts,
    glory (Flying)
    Garrosh before nerf (Ground)
    Heroic Garrosh (Can't remember what it was)
    We still don't know where the fiery dragon mount comes from.
    So maybe the fiery dragon mount is a boss drop from heroic Garrosh or the glory achieve.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the Kor'kron Wolf can sprout wings and fly. Kor'kron's Invincible Wolf anyone? Garrosh Hellscream's Head?

15+ Year Old Account
    If there wasn't a mount people would not be complaining, but now there is a free mount that most of the people complaining about it will pretty much get for doing what they'd do anyway and people are complaining about anything and everything?

The mount fits, it makes sense and looks kinda cool. The Alliance do win a bit more out of it as horde have access to loads of wolves anyway =p

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Why the fuck they would reward a ground mount...

Here's a mount you'll never use!
    I still use ground mounts occasionally. Just for fun. If you don't then that's a choice you make.

Yet another wolf with metal spikes... seriously?

Deleted
    there has never been a mount reward for the whole group just for defeating the endboss of an expansion. why would anyone even complain?
    the real unique mount will bethe one from garrosh heroic, as it´s always been.

Its an Okay mount, please do not compare It to the horrors of BRONZE YELLOW PURPLE RAINBOW DRAKES EVERYWARE

Alliance should be jumping in joy for a Wolf mount.

Deleted
    The mount is boring there is no denying that. Do I care tho? Not really. It is from normal mode (= common) and a ground mount (whee?).

Mount usage: 90% Flying, 10% Ground (BGs, Raids, IoT)
    When using ground mounts: 90% of the time I use waterstrider (auto waterwalk).

For those 1% of situations I now have to choice between roughly ~120 mounts.
    So chances are I (and many other people) will never display this mount. Why complain about the way it looks then?

Deleted
    "I don't like it, so it should be changed into what I want it to be, regardless of whether others like the current version".

Deleted
    Guys I don't see why you're complaining. Yes it does look similar to the horde RBG mount, yes Alliance now have access to all horde mounts but its not the meta achievement mount (which is an updated Proto-Drake) nor is it the heroic Garrosh mount drop. Also guys normally all raid drop/achievement mounts are flying mounts; like the ToC mounts we can use these in battlegrounds to show off our raid progress!

Cool and original looking mounts are reserved for the cash shop. In-game mounts have gone downhill since, if you ask me.

Lord, everything added isn't required to be liked by 100% of the players. Is it OMFGAWESOME!111!!? Well no, but its a ground mount, something you have can hundreds of.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    I still use ground mounts occasionally. Just for fun. If you don't then that's a choice you make.
    I have multi purpose mounts (fly/ground) i use.
    Would a flying wolf be to much to ask for?

Deleted
    I always thought that Wow wolf mounts were kind of crappy anyway... The stance is just way too wooden, it looks like they just finished modelling it and didn't bother to give it a good standing position.

They could have put a bit more effort into it, for example why not make the wolf Sha/Old God corrupted? Have it leave a trail of sha energy spots similar to the fire trails of some mounts.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn