Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm seems to well thought out to be fake, thats just me though we will find out soon anough.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

What is with people and Ethereals? They were just a one-shot race for an expansion... you're about as likely to get an expansion that focuses on the Gorlocs.
    I cannot believe what I've just read. People are obsessed over murlocs, furbolgs , OGRES, Arrakoa. Yet, Ethereals, who are a mysterious and inspired race are something to be annoyed over constant anticipation?

I checked all chinese sites. they sday same

what IF this is true?
    we all know from Cata and MoP that final battle is coming and that Legion is returning again

also
    wrathion says:
    WE MUST REBUILD FINAL TITAN
    what if, Sargeras is the final titan, one who fell under dreadlord Tichondrius?
    dreadlord was so strong, he manipulated Sargeras and titan became evil
    what if azeroth was made to remake Sargeras again into his own true form?

I think there is very high chance that this titles are true
    I'd say 80% at least
    + details in dialogue and NO LORE MISTAKES in it

usually, each time smbd tries make april's fools or new concept, they always make lots of grammar mistakes and more important: lore mistakes
    only fan cooncempts that I really liked waere
    about azhol-nerub - it had really great concept+ lore, with less msitakes
    Rise of the legion - made by a fan too. it had normal concept
    but sucked in lore

this cinematic info doesnot seem fanmade
    or it was really, really clever fan

Quote Originally Posted by Quaddranipple View Post
    Isnt Legacy of the Void the SC2 expansion?
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Vengeance_of_the_Void

I was actually talking about this one, which is vengeance and not legacy.

Deleted
    If true, looks good. If fake, good fake.

Deleted
    Just another dude with to much time on his hands

for those, who laugh at ethereals

guys, go READ their quests, do them, read wowwiki/wowpedia
    and u get some hints
    they have great lore and backgroudn story
    and there might still be some normal, humanoid ethereals
    they were for their homeworld (forgot name, was it Ka'resh?) like humans to azeroth or orcs to draenor
    after voidwalkers invaded them (it's unknow if they were sent by legion or ethereal mages tried summon them for unknown purposes), ethereals fought them adn to avoid shadow powers of voidwalkers and their leader, they created something liek today's ecodomes
    it blocked shadow energies, but were unable to block argane ones. tarcane energies over time mutated Etherials to what they are now
    also there we have seen nothing yet, what did they use to enter Outlands. where are their starships?
    ka'resh was destroyed but did all ethereal evacuate to outlands? or did they go somewhere else too?

You sir need a TLDR section.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

15+ Year Old Account
    The script was already posted last November on Scrolls of Lore and Omacron (who worked as an intern at Blizzard) confirmed that it was a fake.

That's also not how professionals write and format scripts.

And, while I appreciate the effort to make it look realistic, even though the names of all three people in the script are Blizzard employees, none of them are part of the Blizzard Cinematics Department, which has its own stable of directors, writers, concept artists, modelers, and animators, completely seperate from the teams that develop the games.

James Waugh would not be the one writing the script for a cinematic; he works on licensed and tie-in products like comics and short stories. Jay Hathaway is a 3D character artist and James McCoy is an animator, but they work on in-game assets, not the cinematics.

The other stuff (logo, concept art) is from a fan expansion posted on this very website a month or so ago. And no offense to that artist, but he still has a long way to go before he can properly mimic Mark Gibbons (aka Red Knuckle, WoW's lead concept artist).
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2013-06-27 at 08:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Of course not. Mostly because having them as a new playable race is a silly idea. They should be a sub-race at the most.
    A silly idea? Are you trying to say that the Pandaren are a better idea than the High Elves? Outrageous ...

The High Elves are one of the main races comprising the Alliance since the days of the empire of Arathor, they can not be ignored just like that. The Quel'dorei have more lore than the gnomes and goblins together ... for the love of God!

The High Elves are a key race to the Alliance, and now it is time where they must have the prominence they deserve, being a playable race and having all their particularities, as any other basic race have.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Even lower than sub-race. They'd be neutral Blood Elves that side with the Alliance.
    Neutral Blood Elves? It is a sarcasm?

The High Elves are those who remain faithful to their customs and their allies unconditionally.

The Blood Elves are a derivation of these High Elves who betrayed all their old customs, and defiled their bodies with vile and demonic energy. These traitors are allies of orcs, trolls and undead, and are a disgrace to their ancestors.

Fortunately, with the arrival of the heroine of the Alliance Alleria Windrunner, all the true High Elves will meet around her, and together they may have a future hope, a hope within their allies in the Alliance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    for those, who laugh at ethereals

guys, go READ their quests, do them, read wowwiki/wowpedia
    and u get some hints
    they have great lore and backgroudn story
    and there might still be some normal, humanoid ethereals
    they were for their homeworld (forgot name, was it Ka'resh?) like humans to azeroth or orcs to draenor
    after voidwalkers invaded them (it's unknow if they were sent by legion or ethereal mages tried summon them for unknown purposes), ethereals fought them adn to avoid shadow powers of voidwalkers and their leader, they created something liek today's ecodomes
    it blocked shadow energies, but were unable to block argane ones. tarcane energies over time mutated Etherials to what they are now
    also there we have seen nothing yet, what did they use to enter Outlands. where are their starships?
    ka'resh was destroyed but did all ethereal evacuate to outlands? or did they go somewhere else too?
    THISSSSSS. Besides I don't think K'aresh was completely destroyed, its current status would be like Outland's; a mere fraction of its former self lingering in the Twisting Nether, overlooked by its twin suns, occupied by who knows what kind of mutated monstrosities, void creatures and demons et cetera.

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Fortunately, with the arrival of the heroine of the Alliance Alleria Windrunner, all the true High Elves will meet around her, and together they may have a future hope, a hope within their allies in the Alliance.
    Really Northem? You're bringing this pure fiction fantasy of yours up once more...?
    Last edited by mmoc72727c7d9f; 2013-06-27 at 11:55 AM.

Deleted
    lol so fake

isn't this the same one that was here about a week ago? with pictures and all kinds of shit?

I really hope this is true, just sounds so awesome and I'm pretty sure next xpack will be the Legion. Also this seems very well thought out to just be a fake, unfortunately we won't know for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Fake or not. It sounds really good, the theme of Sargeras's transformation is good and i'd like to see it. (I mostly like the part where you explain camera etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    The High Elves are one of the main races comprising the Alliance since the days of the empire of Arathor...
    The Alliance didn't even exist in the days of Arathor. It was formed as a direct response to the orcish destruction of Stormwind in the First War, and the elves didn't even want to join until Lothar reminded them of their blood debt to his ancestors. Even then, they only sent a small token force and refused to fully commit until the Horde put Eversong Woods to the torch... which they then turned around and used as justification for leaving the Alliance when the war was over, because the Alliance didn't do a good enough job of protecting Quel'Thalas.

The high elves have hardly been the staunch allies most people seem to think they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaddranipple View Post
    2:48 (MINTCHIP voice) "…but now only one beacon of light survives, (2:51) A stubborn world that dared to defy MINTCHIP, Lord of the LOLLIPOPS."
    I laughed so hard. Thank you, OP.

Could be so amazing... Imagining just as the expansion starts, in all the zones we see fire from the sky constantly and infernals and all sorts of demons in every zone...