Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Siq1ne View Post
    30 second commercials to watch a video? Random video pop ups over that video? MMO-Champ, step up your game.. you're becoming internet scum.
    Unfortunately we are not Youtube, so we don't control what ads you see.

30 second commercials to watch a video? Random video pop ups over that video? MMO-Champ, step up your game.. you're becoming internet scum.
    Browser with adblock, and never worry about those annoying things again.

don't complain about ads if you're getting something for free

boss looks fun. i like it when they mix it up a bit.

15+ Year Old Account
    N1 not even once looking up and showing the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    With the last changes to PvP i´m not holding my breath. Probably a mage buff so Ghostretard can still make 1.5k
    His main in MoP is an unholy DK, but you tried.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gorgeous art for the book. Considering more people will try their luck at raiding in 5.4 due to the mount reward this seems like an appropriate entry level boss.

Quote Originally Posted by mklovin View Post
    "Boooooooooooooooooooonnneeeeee STORM!!!!!" Disagrees with you.
    ^ Thiiiiiis.

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 07:28 AM ----------

Contaminated Puddle looks like sons of flame from Ragnaros but for healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    His main in MoP is an unholy DK, but you tried.
    Link please.

I'm guessing blizzard hasn't realised that "fanny" means vagina in some parts of the world, the UK for example.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I'm guessing blizzard hasn't realised that "fanny" means vagina in some parts of the world, the UK for example.

Of course they know. Made me chuckle and I'm sure that's intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Now every expansion, Blizzard releases a new class, or 2 new races into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Why would someone create malware for a mac? Is there a black market for photo albums of cats and half written novels?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    I would only consider buying the art book if the community artists got a piece of the pie. Doesn't look like that's the case. Easy money for Blizz I guess.
    Exactly this. "Hey guys, give us a bunch of free assets so we can make money off of them" - and then they turn it around to make it sound like they are doing US a favor by charging the community for a book that the community created! Genius! /sarcasm

Who should win between a team that nearly kills their opponent 20 times during one single match and a team that leaves their opponent at 1 HP and plays defensively during the rest of the game?
    That's a very reasonable question. Glad to see the developers still think differently than players!

15+ Year Old Account
    Immerseus sounds like Viscidus 2.0

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelys View Post
    Its not really intended since they are referring to the rear end, as in the butt. Which is what the word fanny means in North America.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    In regard to Transmog ideas, we're always open to hearing of what you want most that you aren't able to use currently. Keep in mind, we have been consistently adding more and more Transmog items into the mix on an ongoing basis. There are a lot of options available that never used to be possible.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    [...] what you want most that you aren't able to use currently [...]
    INVISIBLE/HIDE SHOULDERPADS OPTION!

6.0 pretty please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, another self entitled brat who thinks he should get some that's free with zero strings attached.

How the hell do you think the bills are paid around here? Just your adoration alone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, more art with ridiculous proportions.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelys View Post
    Perhaps. But really, who gives a hoot what the word means in the UK? In the US it's another term for the rear end, and that's what matters.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    I would only consider buying the art book if the community artists got a piece of the pie. Doesn't look like that's the case. Easy money for Blizz I guess.
    Yeah.

cuz the people who voluntarily submitted their artwork to Blizz/Udon for possible inclusion in the book were doing so in the hopes of being compensated for it.

/s

EDIT 1: As I look at the samples, I can't fail to notice that the name, website URL, etc is listed for each piece of artwork.

What artist in the community wouldn't want that kind of exposure?

EDIT 2: I think it would be funny if they included that piece of fan artwork which was pulled from the main WoW page, when Blizz realised how suggestive it was = the group sitting around a table at an inn, and people commenting about "is he staring at her cleavage?, where are her hands? Why does he have that look on his face?"
    Last edited by Yseraboy; 2013-06-27 at 06:43 PM.
    I take some solace in the fact that even though my snarky reply to someone's condescending rhetorical question earned me a 1-week ban, my post was not deleted. I was rather proud of that bit of snark, and I am glad it lives on.

perhaps this is the reason why... I am no longer.... immersed in WoW..... YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

If Ghost is excited amount something PvP related, it means he has found a new way to flush it even farther down the toilet.