Haste Over Crit Simulating and Femaledwarfing as a Dps Loss?

So I know there's a few threads out there regarding when to go haste>crit and what not but i have the 2pc and 4pc and legendary meta gem and Renatakis which from what ive seen is enough to switch to haste>crit. But when i simulate myself and swap out haste for crit on female dwarf it comes out as a 1.4k dps loss. Is that normal to see a dip in dps but better sustained dps over all and more smooth during fights or does it mean i should wait for bad juju then go haste?

Armory Link- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Eutyr/advanced

Any help with this would be awesome

and sorry in advance if i should of asked this question on one of the other posts regarding haste>crit,

10+ Year Old Account
    hey buddy i just checked through your ilvl and gear and i changed to haste from crit back at ilvl 525

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Dragzy/simple

that is me now

ok so when i made the change i did the same thing as you and got the same result on FD however i did it on simcraft and got a compelte different answer simcraft said it was a increase that was simming at 10,000 iterations to give a more accurate reading. im not entirely sure why it gave two different readings but i went off simcraft and asked other hunters and have seen a much better performence then going crit as long as having the rppm gear

Quote Originally Posted by Dragzy View Post
    hey buddy i just checked through your ilvl and gear and i changed to haste from crit back at ilvl 525

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Dragzy/simple

that is me now

ok so when i made the change i did the same thing as you and got the same result on FD however i did it on simcraft and got a compelte different answer simcraft said it was a increase that was simming at 10,000 iterations to give a more accurate reading. im not entirely sure why it gave two different readings but i went off simcraft and asked other hunters and have seen a much better performence then going crit as long as having the rppm gear
    Interesting alright ill give that a go then and let you know what it comes out to be but yeah so you noticed a big difference in your performance when you switched to haste>crit?

In my experience FD is good for testing PTR changes and easily checking gear upgrades. Simcraft is much better with stat weights.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah it was a good buff i forget how much by though im affraid, but let me know how u go by all means

Deleted
    Don't use FD for stat weights.

Simulationcraft

Deleted
    Did you test yourself with survival or beastmaster? Only BM is worth switching to haste survival will still want to stack crit.

I like this term "femaledwarfing".

Quote Originally Posted by Jubb View Post
    Did you test yourself with survival or beastmaster? Only BM is worth switching to haste survival will still want to stack crit.
    I did it for survival and the stat weights came out as Crit~=Haste.

so as survival should i stay with the crit>haste build or go Haste>crit.

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 04:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal- View Post
    Don't use FD for stat weights.

Simulationcraft
    What all did you have for options to get those weights mine came out different then yours

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 05:11 PM ----------

nvm i got what you did