Heroic twin consort 25man help

What kind of tips can you offer me? our roster is 30+ strong so class stacking is not an issue

10+ Year Old Account
    Specific questions? What problem are you running into?

ATM 1st phase to properly get those small adds what celestials to bring out and when

10+ Year Old Account
    Logs tend to help. Do you have any?
    Also, Celestials don't bring out adds.. Dragging Xuen over them while she's channeling Tears of the Sun does.

I mean when do I start painting during that phase at what mark. Basically I'm asking tips and tricks from p1 to kill

I'm an spriest that paints for my guild.

We don't bother revealing any adds during p1 'cause we'll just wait for p2 to AoE them and our healers are good enough to handle all the extra healing (there really isn't much in p1 anyway outside of tears of the sun/cosmic barrage).

That said, here are my timers (times are listed as in x:xx until berserk)

buff in out notes

(moon chick)
    Tiger 9:10 8:50 just finish it 5-10 secs before light of day and cosmic barrage. also: see * below
    Ox 8:40 8:20 just gotta be out 5-10 secs before the next light of day
    Crane 7:20 7:00 just make sure you activate it so the cranes hit the adds

*make sure that once you hit the last star for tiger, you head towards the ox side. if you don't, you'll more than likely miss the ox because you'll be too far from the statue to hit it in time. you'll have to risk either running through the middle and damaging the melee or taking too long of a trek around everyone.

(sun chick appears)
    Serpent 6:35 6:10 finish right before nuclear inferno. make sure your painter pops a defensive coming out cause he'll eat a tick or 2 of inferno

---

(both bosses are out)
    Tiger 4:00 3:50 rush this one. you want to get this out right as tidal waves comes out

at this point, my raid killed suen so i would just pop serpent if i thought the healers were lacking in mana but the truth is you've won if suen is dead. this might not be the case for your raid. in that case, i'd imagine your painter would have to hop into serpent/ox 20 seconds before the next nuclear inferno and finish it as it's going off. same with the next tidal waves.

in all cases, make sure you're hovering near the corner of the next statue you need to use 15 seconds before you need to enter the statue. not being near enough to the statue and missing the timing WILL wipe the raid.

Thanks for the info! How many healers do you run?

6, i believe? definitely not 7, there's very little to heal before p2 (our resto druid admits to using HotW and wrath spamming during p1 cause there's nothing to do when we 6 healed) and nuclear infernos are a joke to heal through as long as you manage CDs and your raid members actually get behind a comet. honestly if you have faith in your healing team, i'd 5 heal it so you can kill suen during p3 as soon as possible. remember to tell your hybrids to help in healing during nuclear infernos since suen is invulnerable anyway. that said, there's definitely nothing wrong with 6 healing it for a first kill like my raid did.