Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well in her defense she's a Community Manager with no direct link to developement, who's put on the spot to do several things at once, live, with an audience of several thousand right then and who knows how many off of later videos. I can imagine that being stressful enough to make some of the mistakes she made.

On the whole the people most shrewd about the game are likely so hideous in appearance, and so bumbeling in their speech and explanations that they'd be even worse promotion for the game, even if they did play perfectly and won all the games handily.

Deleted
    Jaraxxus is very cool and powerful if you can get him out, but I have a feeling most games are going to end well before you get to 9 mana crystals once people start making min-max decks. There seems to be some pretty powerful burst combos for a lot of classes, and plenty of options to remove enemy defensive minions. If burst ends up being too high, they could always increase the amount of life at the start I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Well in her defense she's a Community Manager with no direct link to developement, who's put on the spot to do several things at once, live, with an audience of several thousand right then and who knows how many off of later videos. I can imagine that being stressful enough to make some of the mistakes she made.
    This is plausible. It's like TV quizzes, where the contestants make brainfart after brainfart because of nerves, and everyone just assumes they're stupid. Everything's easier with hindsight. Especially from your couch at home.