Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    well, i think its a good change, but maybe they should make it it 25% instead of 30% so that shamans/mages spell is still better than an item.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Didn't they have heroism drums in BC?

Probably most beneficial to Challenge Mode groups. Sorry mages and shamans, you're going to have to earn your spot now.
    because chain lightning and AG didn't make them a shoe-in anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

The final version will probably only be 20-25%.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Probably most beneficial to Challenge Mode groups. Sorry mages and shamans, you're going to have to earn your spot now.
    Because mages and shaman weren't already favored for CMs, even without lust/hero/warp factored in.

This is most likely aimed at 10 man guilds that run with no shaman or mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    The final version will probably only be 20-25%.
    Why? What's your logic there? One of the largest problems this game has had since release is the fact that you HAD to include a heroism class in a raid. Now you don't. There's nothing wrong with that and there is no reason to nerf the % or make it BoP to leatherworkers only. How about it's just an item useable by everyone because everyone should be able to use it?

An ability that increases spell/melee/range haste by 30% for FOURTY SECONDS FOR AN ENTIRE RAID should have never been class specific in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Why? What's your logic there? One of the largest problems this game has had since release is the fact that you HAD to include a heroism class in a raid. Now you don't. There's nothing wrong with that and there is no reason to nerf the % or make it BoP to leatherworkers only. How about it's just an item useable by everyone because everyone should be able to use it?

An ability that increases spell/melee/range haste by 30% for FOURTY SECONDS FOR AN ENTIRE RAID should have never been class specific in the first place.
    Shamans used to be a "support" class, primarily meant to make everyone else stronger so it made sense at the time.

Granted with their whole "bring the player not the class" it doesn't make sense to have such a strong ability restricted.

You don't "have" to include a heroism class with the drum even if it is 20-25%. Same like you don't "have" to include a Kings class or a Fort class.

If anything, the drum should be at 20-25% so mages/shamans still bring their raid buff, just it's not crippling to go without them as it is now. Baseline will now be 20-25% haste for burst, with your Lust classes making that 30%.

Bloodlust is already available for multiple classes other than shaman, so why just stop there? Just give it to everyone, for all I care.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

If only mages and shamans weren't one of the higher dps classes for challenge modes. Then they might have to earn their spot.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Uhm... Feint?
    Not if you count feint from symbiosis

10+ Year Old Account
    and just like that...every mage that was in a raid group solely for heroism loses their spot..................

WTB Summoning Stone, Soulwell, and Demonic Gateway from professions. At least multiple classes could already bring Bloodlust...
    Minimerlinx - Kel'Thuzad (US)

<Royal Militia> - 14/14H, US22 10m, is now recruiting all classes for WoD! Apply here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Raegwynn and Mionelol (and other lesser known soloers) just got a lot happier, and so did I because more videos!
    But they are nerfing the shit out of vengeance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcloud View Post
    and just like that...every mage that was in a raid group solely for heroism loses their spot..................
    And what, get replaced by someone who deserves the spot? What's the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorperior View Post
    Might as well give Rogues defensive stance, Warlocks healing spells, Mages Chaos Bolt, and Death Knights shields while we are at it.

Or, even better! One class, just labeled "Chosen One"
    Warlocks do have healing spells with a help from druids, rejuvenation.

Quote Originally Posted by Noqr View Post
    This infuriates me.
    So what part infuriates you, that you have to actually earn your spot rather than being taken for a single button you can press ?
    That is exactly why it was no longer a shaman exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini View Post
    WTB Summoning Stone, Soulwell, and Demonic Gateway from professions. At least multiple classes could already bring Bloodlust...
    Gateway is a problematic ability.
    Soulwell arguably somewhere in the middle.
    The summoning ritual is simply an out of combat convenience, and perfectly acceptable to be unique.

Not like we can make them, nor summon with them solo.
    We still have to turn up and have help. Something people tend to forget.

Does Heroism/Bloodlust require assistance ?
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-06-27 at 09:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    So whats the difference between classes? In about a year of this crap, nothing but cosmetics.
    This just in:
    Every class functions the same and offers an identical playstyle, so you can just make macros with abilities of different classes and still play to your full potential!

Quote Originally Posted by Mini View Post
    They could give tailors moonwell. And engies could create gnomish teleporter gateways that work most of the time(sometimes you turn up at the other side as a snail, though). Maybe throw miners a bone and give them a rich node of summoning. I like it.
    Last edited by SamR; 2013-06-27 at 09:51 PM.

Deleted
    Because Heroism and Bloodlust are mandatory for LFR bosses.

Ladies, amirite?

So many whiny children here already. It's amazing how many of you think that Heroism and Bloodlust make Mages, Shamans and Beast Mastery Hunters unique. Get REAL.
    (snip)
    Not the point that you "need it".
    More of "hehe I'm going to join BG / LFR and pull heroism with my drums at start of instance/bg. Hehe I'm le troll xD" thing. Or how when mages got time warp they macroed the bloody thing with their "use all CDs" macro and used it in "wrong" times

I would like to see in future personal bloodlust. Every class would have lust but they would be personal not raid-wide. With debuff etc.
    You could still force everyone use lust on certain times but more control over your "lust time" (hehe) would be better so you are not either oom or having bad stacks with trinkets or procs. But then again, one could argue raid wide is more tactical and brings more.. uh.. difficulties to overcome (good way) in raids.
    Last edited by mmocd6ad878d9b; 2013-06-27 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noqr View Post
    This infuriates me.
    Why? Having to go BM on my hunter infuriates me.
    READ and be less Ignorant.