Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Judge grants convicted pedophile ex-husband sole custody of his daughter

Feel free to question why this Judge is still in the job
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments
    http://kfor.com/2013/06/25/convicted...-old-daughter/
    http://www.klewtv.com/news/national/...?tab=video&c=y

Ms Coomer pointed out that because Elizondo is a registered sex offender, he will be unable to carry out many parental duties
    'He can`t take her to Chuck E. Cheese. He can`t take her to a park,' she said. 'He can`t go to her school. He`s not allowed in school.'

The thought of this child being stuck in the house with him is truly frightening. But it does beg the question how bad is the mother?? the article sort of eludes to the reason why the judge awarded the father sole custody but their HAS TO BE more to the story.

Well if you look at it logically then any gay brother you have or even any straight sister mum or dad could be frightening too. I'm a straight guy who likes older women, i don't think my mum feels in danger of me suddenly raping her or even hinting that i fancy her for multiple reasons

1. I don't
    2. Pedophile / Bisexual / Homosexual / Whateversexual doesn't equal automatic incest condoning.

Not to be a pedophile sympathizer but at the end of the day they're just people who are attracted to a certain thing purely because of the way their body developed. They shouldn't be treated as incestious just for that reason alone.

Edit: of course if you do the actual act of having sex with a minor its still a pretty horrible thing, but being a pedophile in itself shouldn't automatically make you a lesser human being in regards to your children.
    Last edited by Sliske; 2013-06-29 at 09:12 PM.

How are those elected judges working out for you?

Deleted
    I saw the dailymail. I saw that you believed both sides of the story weren't told. I immediately thought "Yup; that's the dailymail for ya".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    How are those elected judges working out for you?
    Hey at least they don't think they have "risen to the level of god" like Bachmann charged the SCOTUS with the other day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just gonna ask: How bad is the mother for the dad to seem the better option?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blake22tt View Post
    but their HAS TO BE more to the story.
    Probably why the judge still has their job

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Well if you look at it logically then any gay brother you have or even any straight sister mum or dad could be frightening too. I'm a straight guy who likes older women, i don't think my mum feels in danger of me suddenly raping her or even hinting that i fancy her for multiple reasons

1. I don't
    2. Pedophile / Bisexual / Homosexual / Whateversexual doesn't equal automatic incest condoning.

Not to be a pedophile sympathizer but at the end of the day they're just people who are attracted to a certain thing purely because of the way their body developed. They shouldn't be treated as incestious just for that reason alone.

Edit: of course if you do the actual act of having sex with a minor its still a pretty horrible thing, but being a pedophile in itself shouldn't automatically make you a lesser human being in regards to your children.
    There's a pretty big difference there. He was convicted of molesting a 6 year old, he specifically targeted a helpless victim. If your gay brother was raping men, you bet your ass you'd be afraid of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    When a homeless person is rambling in the streets, it's better to ignore them than argue with them. On the internets it's clearly better to spend an entire week proving them wrong.

1. I don't

What part of Registered Sex Offender doesnt scream to you that he is willing to act on his urges?

I hope to hell the poor kid has someone else as a close relation who can step in for her cause she should not be with someone like that. Thats a seriously scary thought

I can only assume the mother is actually some Xenomorph-Hitler combination for this to occur.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morden View Post
    What part of Registered Sex Offender doesnt scream to you that he is willing to act on his urges?

I hope to hell the poor kid has someone else as a close relation who can step in for her cause she should not be with someone like that. Thats a seriously scary thought
    Wellll it IS kinda easy to get on that list.

buuut in his case considering how he got in it yeeeah..WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Wellll it IS kinda easy to get on that list.

buuut in his case considering how he got in it yeeeah..WTF.
    Even if he was wrongly put on that list, there are plenty of risks to consider, like the fact that the child will eventually grow up to realise her Father isn't allowed within 2 blocks of the school, and he can't attend any of her recitals, or school projects, or take her to any sports classes, or whatever, because the other parents think he might try to rape their kids.

Whether or not he is a pedophile actually doesn't matter here, what does matter is whether or not this is the right choice for the child, and clearly it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    There's a pretty big difference there. He was convicted of molesting a 6 year old, he specifically targeted a helpless victim. If your gay brother was raping men, you bet your ass you'd be afraid of him.
    I wouldn't. I don't assume rapist = incest condoning

Maybe you wouldn't be fearful he would rape you, but you certainly wouldn't want them to associate with your friends, family, and you would be fearful for their victims. Could you therefor sit happily at Christmas dinner knowing your Brother (gay or not!) was a rapist, but you're safe because he isn't into Incest?

So basically you are saying " It's all good, he rapes non family members, nothing to worry about here"

Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    Hey at least they don't think they have "risen to the level of god" like Bachmann charged the SCOTUS with the other day.
    "Who cares?" Pelosi asked when questioned about the statement.
    I giggled furiously.

Anyways, yeah, I'm seriously wondering what was wrong with the mother for him to get custody.

I still feel like we are a missing a HUGE part of the picture. The Given reasons of 1) not being able to name all the kids doctors and 2) laughing between the judge and Dad's lawyers hinting at collusion seems like a weak attempt to blame someone or something else for one's own failings.

As was asked above...what is so bad about this mother that makes dad look so good. 10 bucks says Mom is FAR from an angel and hardly the victim here.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    So basically you are saying " It's all good, he rapes non family members, nothing to worry about here"
    What i'm saying is just because he molested someone, doesn't mean his standards are completely gone. For example i rape Cheryl Cole, that doesn't mean i'm going to go and rape an old man too.

If i rape a 40 year old woman, that doesn't make me suddenly look at my mother as a sex object that i want to rape. Thats my person opinion. I think the judge ruled with the same thing in mind. Pedophile = incest. There are dads who rape their children, there are sons who rape their mums. This guy is not one of them.

You can't just assume hes into incest too. Either of us could be wrong, but at the end of the day the judge chose to give him the benefit of the doubt that he isn't into incest.

What i'm saying is just because he molested someone, doesn't mean his standards are completely gone. For example i rape Cheryl Cole, that doesn't mean i'm going to go and rape an old man too.

If i rape a 40 year old woman, that doesn't make me suddenly look at my mother as a sex object that i want to rape. Thats my person opinion. I think the judge ruled with the same thing in mind. Pedophile = incest. There are dads who rape their children, there are sons who rape their mums. This guy is not one of them.

You can't just assume hes into incest too. Either of us could be wrong, but at the end of the day the judge chose to give him the benefit of the doubt that he isn't into incest.
    I would think incest is a lesser taboo than rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Maybe you wouldn't be fearful he would rape you, but you certainly wouldn't want them to associate with your friends, family, and you would be fearful for their victims. Could you therefor sit happily at Christmas dinner knowing your Brother (gay or not!) was a rapist, but you're safe because he isn't into Incest?
    Personally if it was in my family i wouldn't allow him in my house. However it isn't my family, so i can see it from both points of view. Perhaps this guy isn't into it, and perhaps he wasn't going to do it again. We can assume either way, i'm choosing to assume this side purely because i don't believe every pedophile is automatically a bad guy and also because of the fact that theres not a chance a judge would give a pedophile a child without something major happening. There is a massive gaping hole in this story that i doubt will be filled in any time soon, as that would make a worse headline in a news title