Stubborn Enhancement Shaman

I prefer enhancement, and I am going to stick with it till the bitter end! Don't try to sway me to Elemental please.

Now with that said, what is up with the sheer lack of decent stat correct 1h agility weapons outside of raids?

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Umm what do you mean? As in Heroic Dungeon level weapons? Cause I think this is the first expansion we have actually had a decent choice for weapons. I wish there was some crafted ones to help bridge the cap between Heroic Dungeon - Raid weapons but meh, beggers cant be choosers.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Umm what do you mean? As in Heroic Dungeon level weapons? Cause I think this is the first expansion we have actually had a decent choice for weapons. I wish there was some crafted ones to help bridge the cap between Heroic Dungeon - Raid weapons but meh, beggers cant be choosers.
    SOMEDAY we will get crafted weapons. But today is not that day.

That being said, Shado-pan monastery and Stormstout brewery both drop ok weapons for non raiders. I imagine the pvp ones are significantly better by now - as well as if you get lucky the random enchant scenario weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

2 dps specs, one healing, where in the current system ele and resto can share pieces even going for ideal gear sets. A quick addon reforge alone gets you a long way on the path from healing to dps gear.

Take the path of least resistance, try everything, and see which version of ascendance you like most.

You can get the random barrens/hscenario gear for weapons and reforge them to your relative liking. You can get oQueue and run "I don't care if I lose" RBGs for an evening and at 200 conquest a loss with a 15k+ cap you can pick up tyrannical weapons fairly soon. They're perfectly good 496 weapons, even if pve is your thing.

The enhancement weapon situation was much easier when we still had mechanics which let us offhand daggers at a not very consequential dps loss by switching our OH weapon imbue to suit it. None of them suit it anymore.

As far as not wanting to go ele, consider it. You can run like a hunter while casting lightning bolt or on cooldown and you can lay on great cleave and AoE. The shaman is a solidly integrated class. It doesn't need a whole new set of abilities to go from the filler-casting ele shaman to the cooldown-based melee shaman. You can respec with more than half of your main abilities unchanged.
    Last edited by thumbwarriordx; 2013-06-30 at 11:23 AM.

your not suppose to find find stat correct pieces outside of raids/arena vendors that's how the game works for everyone, some just get lucky every once in a while

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I just dont get the issue.

Weapons have traditionally been a hard slot to fill for us and outside of sub par crafted weapons, raids have always been the go to for them - for any class really - not just melee.

To say not having well itemised weapons outside of raiding is a new thing is kinda incorrect - its always been the case.

Would I like to see some middle of the range crafted weapons? Sure - is it a huge deal? No not really. Smash out LFR and get your mid range weapons there.